Our client is a successful fintech start-up based in London. The client provides a software platform and an open API for the banking industry. The open API allows fintech enterprises to access banking services, create digital wallets, connect them, receive, send, and convert funds, launch cards
About the vacancy
Our client is a successful fintech start-up based in London. The client provides a software platform and an open API for the banking industry. The open API allows fintech enterprises to access banking services, create digital wallets, connect them, receive, send, and convert funds, launch cards, and administer loans. The range of services and geographical presence of the client are growing fast.
The client is expanding their DevOps team and looking for a person whose role will be focused on taking care of the infrastructure and other platform tools to enable the developers to do their work.
The plan for the project is to develop new components and integrate them with external systems and, as part of the connection, there is a need to manage the infrastructure components (Cloud and on-premise) that are Windows based. The client is designing all the infrastructure as "infrastructure as code" using Terraform.
The specialist will work in the project with the following technologies: AWS, ELK stack, Gitlab CI/CD, Docker, Grafana, Graphite, InfluxDB.
- Proven experience as a DevOps Engineer within a commercial, deadline-driven environment
- Knowledge of Logs & Observability: AWS cloud services (AWS CloudWatch, AWS CloudTrail), ELK Stack
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (Gitlab CI/CD is a plus)
- You are a true fan of automation and have experience with Infrastructure/configuration as code
- Hands-on experience with Terraform
- Spoken English
Would be a plus
- Working in a regulated sector: PCI-DSS, CIS baseline, ISO 27001, ISAE 3402/SOC II
- Knowledge of Networking: Subnetting, TCP flags (SYN, ACK), HTTPS, RPC, DNS, TLS, and IPSec VPNs Infrastructure-as-code: Automation, Orchestration, image storage/optimization
- Experience in data lake projects
- Experience with fivetran, databricks administration experience
DataArt с 1997 года проектирует, разрабатывает, модернизирует и поддерживает IT-решения в области финансов, здравоохранения, телекома, туризма, медиа и интернета вещей.
Клиенты DataArt — компании с уникальными бизнес-моделями — находятся в США и Великобритании, а распределенные команды специалистов — в центрах разработки в России, Украине, Польше, Аргентине и Болгарии.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
26 August 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni