LUXOFT is one of the major Software Services companies world-wide.
We deliver professional software services in multiple business verticals such as Finance, Automotive, and Digital Transformation. Supporting large Vehicle Manufacturers in the area of Development, Production and Aftersales is Luxoft's ambition.
The Software inside a vehicle was traditionally expected to be a very controlled and self-contained environment. Bringing cars into an "always online" mode changes a lot in the overall picture of the vehicle manufacturer. Luxoft's goal is to empower our customers, with deep domain knowledge and smart solutions, to develop cars of the future. Great mechanical engineering is not the only criteria anymore for delivering the best cars in the world. Using state of the art software technologies are key to provide the requested user experience.
About the Project:
Within a project for a premium car manufacturer you will have the chance to support in the realization of the next generation of vehicle diagnostics.
C++, SOA, Adaptive Autosar, SOME/IP, ViWi
In your role as a Test engineer for embedded systems you will support in the realization of a new diagnostic solution based on service-oriented communication for a german OEM as part of our agile scrum team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- specification and implementation of testcases for component tests of the diagnostics capability by usage of it's service-oriented interfaces
- creation of mock-ups to simulate non-existing 3rd party components
- support in process definition and tooling in context of test-automation and traceability
- execution of automated and manual tests
- analysis and reporting of defects in close collaboration with the development team
- user story refinement and support in sprint planning
- task decomposition and estimation
- support of development team in implementing specified user-stories / tasks
Mandatory Skills Description:
- Advanced experience in Test Automation
- Experience in any programming language, ideally in Python
- Good knowledge in test processes, test techniques & reporting
- Good understanding of agile test approach
- Soft skills: good communication, pro-activeness etc...
• Bachelor of Science in Mechanical, Electrical, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
• 3+ years of experience in automotive / embedded domain
• Experience in designing, developing and maintaining of automated testing framework, harness and tool set
• Expertise in test automation tools for embedded systems
• Advanced knowledge of Python
• Knowledge of Robot Framework
• Software development experience on Linux Systems
• Knowledge of vehicle bus-systems and protocols (Ethernet, CAN)
• Experience in testing activities on the Unit and Component qualification level
• Advanced experience in creating automated tests, execute them and collect results.
• ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level, Automotive tester, Agile tester or similar desirable
• Experience in vehicle diagnostics would be a plus (UDS, DoIP)
• Diagnostic knowledge in VW Context (UDS, VW-Norms)
• Knowledge in SOME/IP, ViWi, TCP/IP, MQTT, RESTful services would be a plus
• Experience in agile development (SCRUM and/or SAFe) would be a plus
• Experience with Google Test-Framework would be a plus
• Knowledge on AUTOSAR Classic or AUTOSAR Adaptive would be a plus
• Understanding of Service oriented architecture would be a plus
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Comment for Recruiters
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
25 August 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni