We are looking for a middle or senior QA Automation engineer to join our team with one of the most dynamic European fin-tech companies.
If you have experience with java, maven, unit testing and are interested in test automation - don't hesitate to apply, we are open to help you learn the rest :)
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Our customer is a fast-growing, innovative, and modular platform for international payment transactions. They provide retailers with the modules, which are easy to integrate, cover the entire spectrum of payment management: from the processing of various payment types, through automated analytics of customer behavior and requirements, all the way up to integrative risk management.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Payment Processing team is responsible for developing, improving, and maintaining the payment processing platform. The team is working with the heart of the company’s products handling mission-critical projects.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Work in an agile multinational team
* Contribute to extending business-critical Payment Platform, which lies at the heart of the company
* Build a robust Automation Testing framework, create and maintain a comprehensive set of automated test suites.
* 3+ years working experience
* Sound understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
* Experience with UI test automation, manual testing, test reporting tools.
* Able to work in agile scrum teams in a distributed work environment with team members distributed across Europe.
* Solid understanding of CI/CD approaches
* Experience in Selenium Web Driver, JAVA, Browserstack, Maven, Test NG, Jenkins, Postman
* Experience in any other programming language would be nice
* Proactive and flexible, Able to multi-task and work under pressure
* Passionate for software testing, proactive attitude, willingness to learn and strive for constant improvements
* Experience in writing test cases, defect reporting, knowledge of the different types of Testing (ex: black box, white box, functional, regression testing, etc.)
* Excellent communication skills in English (both verbal and written)
* Experience in JIRA and confluence
* Experience with API testing
WHAT WE OFFER
* Cozy office near park area in the city center
* Flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely
* English classes
* Partial compensation of external training and conferences
* Excellent working atmosphere in ambitious, diverse, and agile teams
* Zero bureaucracy
* Strong technical team
Jappware is a (yet) small company with great ambitions :) Our team is a mix of youngness and experience. Our values are technical excellence, creativity, and contribution to the local engineering communities.
Our main technology is java on the backend, React and AngularJS on the frontend, React Native on the mobile platforms, and AWS as a cloud platform.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
19 July 2021