Our client is an innovative company that helps students apply to college. Their technology converts students’ applications into a standardized format to speed up and streamline the university application process across different colleges and universities.
About Newfire Partners
If you're a talented developer, you can go to work for any number of software companies. But you won't find a better opportunity than with Newfire Partners, an American company with operations Cambridge, MA, USA, Lviv, Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine, and other prestigious locations.
We are outstanding since:
● We are a service company.
● We provide services both in product and project mindsets.
● We are a company that is focused not only on the result of development but also on the further success of the product.
● We work with the client for the long term perspective, not for financial advantage only.
● We promote a new business, that is the value (not just profit) oriented.
● Continuous self-improvement: the company is constantly transforming and adapting to the needs of the business and the client. We support flexibility and self - improvement of every team member.
● Transparency and open communication: we support transparency in communication both within the company and with clients.
● Respect for each individual: we are for individuality!
Provide great benefits:
1) 15 days of paid vacation (20 days after 1 year in the company)
2) 8 paid sick leaves
3) Flexible schedule
4) Possibility to take ‘work from home’
5) $50 compensation for lunches
6) English courses (fully paid by the company)
7) Pizza/sushi day
8) Corporate parties 2 times per year
9) Team buildings
10) Compensation for courses/certifications/trainings
11) Accountants services coverage
Do not hesitate to check our vacancies:
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 July 2021