The client is touching the lives of every healthcare customer by offering the opportunity to manage their personal health information.
The client is touching the lives of every healthcare customer by offering the opportunity to manage their personal health information. So both the customer and their caregivers can monitor their well-being every day by using mobile devices. The person who takes this position would join the cloud development team to build full-stack solutions for multi-tenant system administration, patient engagement, and electronic medical record (EMR) system integration for health care providers.
We hire people not for a project but for the company. If the project (or your work on it) is over you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
- Develop React front-end applications and serverless APIs for multi-tenant administration hosted in AWS
- Implement reusable React component libraries and NodeJS modules hosted in a private npm registry
- Develop applications for patients, and for health care providers integrated with hospital system EMRs through SMART on FHIR authentication, FHIR APIs and proprietary EMR APIs
- Work with a team of skilled interdisciplinary professionals to grow and enhance your technical and leadership skills.
- 5+ years of experience with production deployment of enterprise solutions within AWS infrastructure
- Development of SPAs using React, state management via Recoil or similar libraries, and UI frameworks such as Material Design
- Development of serverless NodeJS backend services
- Knowledge of AWS cloud services, including AWS Amplify, Lambda, DynamoDB, API Gateway, S3, SNS, Cognito
- Spoken English
Would be a plus
- Experience with HIPAA focused data security and secure coding practices
- Experience with HL7 FHIR DSTU 2 or R4 standards and SMART on FHIR is a plus
- Experience developing loosely coupled UI component libraries using tools such as Storybook
- Experience using module bundlers, such as Webpack
- Experience with TypeScript and/or Python
- Experience applying UX best practices
- Experience with multi-tenant architecture
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code using Terraform
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and source control systems such as Git or GitLab
- Knowledge of TDD and/or BDD testing practices; test-first development approach utilizing unit testing and end-to-end testing JS frameworks
- Experience with Agile Kanban or SCRUM methodology (Atlassian toolset a plus – Jira, Confluence).
DataArt с 1997 года проектирует, разрабатывает, модернизирует и поддерживает IT-решения в области финансов, здравоохранения, телекома, туризма, медиа и интернета вещей.
Клиенты DataArt — компании с уникальными бизнес-моделями — находятся в США и Великобритании, а распределенные команды специалистов — в центрах разработки в России, Украине, Польше, Аргентине и Болгарии.
DOU company page: