Fluix is a B2B workflow automation and document management Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), simplifying even the most complex business processes without the need for IT.
Readdle is looking for a QA Engineer for Fluix team to deliver high-quality software products through continuous application quality control.
Once there, you will have a perspective to grow and the opportunity to develop as an automation engineer in the future. As a member of the QA team, you’ll be directly responsible for the production quality of .
Daily, you’ll work with our talented engineering team, and your decisions and actions will have a direct impact on our users.
What you'll do:
- As a part of the Scrum team, execute manual tests.
- Creating and maintaining test plans and test documentation.
- Estimate and deliver the required testing time.
- Create, document, and analyze bugs.
- Close cooperation with developers, support team, and designers.
- Responsible for helping to implement, execute, and troubleshoot test cases.
- Work closely with the Engineering team to maintain our continuous -
integration environment, builds, releases, deployments, and other
development tools utilized for staging and production environments.
Here’s how you fit in:
- At least 2 years of experience in manual testing.
- Practical Ui/Ux testing experience.
- Knowledge of testing methodologies and test planning techniques.
- Experience with test documentation.
- Experience with Jira/Testrail or similar.
- Intermediate English.
- Familiarity with WebDriver (Java/Kotlin) would be a plus.
- Familiarity with mobile testing will be a plus.
- Familiarity with iOS/macOS will be a plus.
What you will find at Readdle:
Successful Tech Startup on a growth path. Our key products — PDF Expert, Documents, Calendars 5, Spark, Scanner Pro, Fluix — just explore it :)
Unique international team, which expands in its horizons & cultural diversity.
Professional growth. Frequent internal courses and seminars, corporate library, English lessons, and the ability to attend powerful events worldwide.
We provide you with everything you need to stay focused on what’s important: care, benefits, flexibility, and support.
We believe that technology is changing the way we live, work, and get things done. In 2007, in Odesa, Ukraine, we created our first app for the reading experience with iPhone. This is how the word "Readdle" appeared 💡
Then Readdle aimed to redefine personal productivity and shape the “future of work” by creating outstanding apps and services such as Scanner Pro, PDF Expert, Spark, Calendars, and Documents. Mentioned in TechCrunch, Mashable, The New York Times, 9to5mac, and many more, these products were downloaded over 160 million times worldwide. In many cases, we defined mobile software categories, such as document scanning, email, document management, and calendaring.
In 2014 we established Fluix, a simple, lightweight productivity solution offering enterprise-grade security and other benefits to business processes. Today Fluix is trusted by the world’s leading companies to optimize productivity and ROI in the construction, energy, facilities management, and transportation industries including Siemens Gamesa, МBMW, Zurich Insurance, Alaska Airlines, Ludwig Freytag, Centuri, and hundreds of others.
We won numerous awards, got to the top positions on the App Store charts, however, what is the most important, are loved by tens of millions of people all around the world.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 July 2021