Xperra is a team of data experts who use their mastery of Artificial Intelligence and Human Intelligence (AI + HI) to help mid-market companies and enterprises improve business decisions and outcomes.
Now we’re looking for a low-code / no-code developer to join Xperra as a Workflow Automation Specialist to support our Customer Data Platform (CDP).
Your main area of responsibility will be creating and maintaining data pipelines to help our users build a single customer view and optimize personalized customer journeys.
The benefits our clients get by using CDP include:
- Reduced time to market;
- Significant lift in response rates;
- Flexibility in creating models for various use cases;
- Better decision-making;
- Cost savings.
As an example of Xperra’s CDP capabilities, it allows our clients to:
- Store and manage master customer data records and all touchpoints;
- Assign customers to segments automatically, based on their individual behavior;
- Merge duplicate profiles and automatically assign social profiles;
- Log each customer’s behavior on website and in online shop automatically;
- Segment customer profiles into persona groups based on behavior;
- Use persona groups for marketing automation and personalization.
Skills we’re looking for:
- On-hands experience with low-code / no-code development platforms;
- Experience with relational database systems;
- Knowledge in SQL;
- Ability to read and understand business process documents from multiple companies in multiple formats;
- Organization and documentation skills for new customer onboarding processes;
- Experience in technical integration of SaaS tooling (e.g. Webhooks, integrations like Integromat, Zapier);
- Strong English communication skills and the ability to effectively manage and communicate to stakeholders.
Optional experience (will be a plus):
- Background in web development, dealing with APIs;
- Experience in marketing area (e.g. work with marketing automation tools);
- Experience with CRM systems;
- Business Intelligence (BI) familiarity (Tableau, Power BI, open source);
- Internal client communication skills.
Options for evaluation:
Set up workflow (Integromat) for the next process:
- read people data from a data storage (e.g. Google Sheets);
- clean up duplicates;
- write data to another data storage (e.g. Suite CRM).
DNA325 is a local partner for global companies and startups who are launching their Software Development and R&D centers in Ukraine.
At DNA325, we provide a simplified and cost-effective way to build your very own talented remote team in Ukraine: from hosting in our office space to local IT personnel recruiting and management.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
9 July 2021