You will be pushing the company forward via new technology, methodologies, and processes, evolving our culture to stay ahead of the curve, so you must have an entrepreneurial spirit and strong drive.
We’re looking for exceptional C# programmers, ideally with some Agile and WPF/UWP experience, to help us develop and deliver best-in-class cash management software.
You will spend most of your time writing code, so you must want to spend the bulk of your time coding, not diagramming, meeting, planning, or strategizing.
You will be working closely with a small team, so you must be able to work and communicate effectively with both teammates and stakeholders.
• Are an excellent and enthusiastic Windows desktop C# programmer, with experience of unit testing and UI design;
• Must be keen and quick to learn new programming technologies;
• Enjoy engaging with others to improve the software design, implementation and UI;
• Share our ambition to own great code and develop fantastic products.
• 2+ years’ experience of developing object-oriented enterprise applications;
• WPF/XAML development experience;
• Experience with ModelView-ViewModel (MVVM) software architectural design pattern for implementing user interfaces;
• Good working knowledge of object-oriented design patterns;
• Experience with consuming WCF services;
• UI Design / Expression Blend experience is a plus;
• Financial industry experience is a plus.
• Ideally a BSc degree in Computer Science or similar discipline;
• Proven passion for developing software;
• Experience working in an Agile environment is a plus.
• Opportunity to work with the new technologies and enterprise level platforms;
• Participation in a challenging project from Fintech sphere;
• Career possibilities in a fast-growing team;
• Truly friendly environment;
• Cozy office with all necessary conditions in 5 min from Vystavkova station (yes, the view on the park is awesome) ;
• People-oriented management without bureaucracy;
• Paid vacation and sick leaves;
• High-quality equipment, Licensed Software, the latest tools for work and a comfortable workplace;
• Long-term own projects in Fintech sphere, different types (desktop, cloud, mobile, web);
• Career possibilities with growing team;
• Tuition fees (courses, trainings);
• Boovatech Football Team Membership;
• Bright Corporates and Parties;
• Paid leave and sick leave.
Boovatech is a Fintech focused IT company. Our mainstream product is AdaptiveCash — an enterprise-level set of cash management solutions for businesses with a massive cash turnover (Banks, Cash-in-Transit companies, Retail, etc.). For both AdaptiveCash and some other our projects we are looking for high-skilled and self-motivated professionals.
Boovatech isn’t a huge corporation or classical outsourcing company, so we may offer interesting high-level long-term projects with competitive salary level in a small friendly professional team with minimal bureaucracy.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
6 July 2021