Hi, I’m leading the process to get the best Angular Developer to join the company in UAE. (remotely).
I’ve attached a JD for you to get more details about the project. Please, let me know if you are interested.
We are looking for an Angular Developer for a company in the UAE.
• Develop services, including websites, apps, web services and IoT toolkits for a wide variety of well-known brands that run the range from large scale e-commerce front-ends to slick data-driven visualizations.
• Take a lead-from-the-trenches approach to projects; mentor junior developers, manage pull request reviews, and set up front-end tooling and CI all while coding some of the most complex stories yourself, and serving as a constant advocate for code quality and user experience.
• Partner with other senior creatives to actively pursue new business through your extensive and in-depth industry knowledge.
• Work closely with local technical and design leadership to deliver solutions that are not only complex and large-scale, but also industry changing and truly transformative in nature.
Your Skills & Experience:
• Expert knowledge in Angular(2/4/5) and related libraries.
• Familiarity with concepts related to data flow and component driven architectures with practical experience based on Angular 2+.
• Experience using CSS grids and building responsive websites with scalability in mind.
• Understanding of SEO and accessibility issues and how they relate to development.
• Exposure to Agile development following Scrum or Kanban and Testing frameworks (jest, enzyme, mocha; selenium), as well as continuous integration/deployment approaches.
• BDD/TDD experience using Cucumber and Gherkin.
• Experience with Container based deployment.
• CI/CD Pipeline experience using Jenkins, Ansible, Artifactory.
• Solid understanding of browser rendering, and ability to fine-tune an experience
• Typescript or ES6 experience.
• Experience using Git / GitHub to manage source code.
• Experience with OAuth or similar security frameworks.
• Experience with streaming data handling.
• Experience building back end services (Node.js or equivalent in Java / .Net).
• Experience with accessibility-driven design and Section 508 Compliance.
• Strong communicator who embraces collaboration.
Set Yourself Apart With:
• Experience working with Startups and Product companies, Open source projects, IoT projects, and backend frameworks (Java, .NET).
• Strong Understanding of data structures and algorithms.
Location: UAE (Remotely).
Start date: ASAP.
Project duration: 6 months.
Language requirements: English.
About YouPal Group
Youpal Group is focused on making the products that are relevant both today and tomorrow. Our endeavour is to design the best digital infrastructure roadmap solutions. As we see it, the sky is the limit. And for that, we build upon a cloud.
Youpal Group builds, owns and invests in the foundation of a variety of companies. The industries in which in operate include med-tech, ed-tech and a plethora of other services and solutions. We own a cloud, we dream upon this cloud and build upon it continuously.
Initially, the company was founded with an IT focus. As IT permeates through so many industries, the vision of the company evolved. It now focuses on the virtualisation and technological advancement of every industry and business, regardless of the size and type
Creating a roadmap with solutions designed to meet specific business requirements is now what Youpal is focused on. Your endpoint is our venture, irrespective of your starting point. Without You, there is no Youpal, as you are its most important component. Our business is to be your Pal in enabling your digital infrastructure culture. That is the key to every single door we open.
Job posted on
6 July 2021