Ciklum is looking for an Automation QA Engineer to join the team on a full-time basis.
The development includes back-end side using .Net Core (C#), serverless (AWS Lambda), NoSQL (AWS DynamoDB). Team tasks will include new components, which are either replacing existing components or expanding the application and maintaining components written by the team in production.
About Quality Engineering Team:
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an international award-winning Quality Engineering department that has rapidly evolved over the past 7 years to become a mature Quality Engineering service provider with 300+ professionals working in 7 main directions: QA Consulting and Management, DevOps, Manual, Automation, Support, Performance, Cyber Security.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy;
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to business;
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future;
- Reuse and share your experience - Develop best practices, publicize and follow them;
- Quality Engineering is an optimal environment for your professional -involvement and growth.
The team will be responsible for the whole development cycle – based on requirements, you will take part of the design and development and the team shall also test until the feature or component is ready for production.
- Automation of API, Web tests;
- Building and maintaining automated testing frameworks;
- Integrating automated testing into CI processes;
- Test data and test environment preparations;
- Making a conclusion and reporting about the stability of the product under test;
- Possibility to perform testing activities on several projects, communicate with developers and project managers
Requirements (Hard skills requirements):
- 3+ years of professional experience in UI and API test automation;
- Strong experience in creation of automation frameworks from scratch;
- Solid skills in C# and OOP;
- Strong experience with continuous integration processes and tools (Jenkins, teamcity, or similar). CI tools setup, tuning and configuration;
- Experience of working with version control systems (e.g. GIT, SVN and others);
- In-depth knowledge of test automation approaches and procedures;
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types;
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum/Kanban;
- Master's or Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or relevant;
- Good English skills – Upper-Intermediate
Desirable (Hard skills):
- Experience with AWS cloud based solutions;
- Experience in serverless application automation;
- Experience with Docker containers and their management (ECS, EKS, Kubernetes);
- Some experience with cloud-based automation solutions like Saucelabs, Browserstack, etc.;
- Experience working with DB: MongoDB, AWS DynamoDB
Personal skills (soft skills):
- Good analytical skills;
- Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks;
- Strong communication and problem solving skills;
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented;
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you?
- Very close cooperation with different clients;
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project;
- Dynamic and challenging tasks;
- Ability to influence project technologies;
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills;
- Low bureaucracy, European management style;
- Continuous self-improvement;
- Knowledge sharing meetings
About Ciklum International
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
6 July 2021