Scout Gaming Group is a licensed and regulated B2B Fantasy Sports and betting provider. We're looking for skilled Front-End developer with an eye for good design and who are able to voice suggestions when seeing an opportunity to better the outcome of our products.
A little bit about us and our vision
Our ambition is to be world leading in fantasy sports and pool betting – join our journey!
Our products are primarily targeted at large international partners and customers. The fantasy sports-and pooled betting market is a rapidly growing market in Europe.
How fantasy games work: In fantasy sports, you are a manager for a team. Each player creates their own Fantasy team by “buying” real players (from any sport) and receives points according to how well the real players perform in the real matches/events.
Our products are already being used by millions of users, and Scout Gaming Group’s immodest ambition is to create the world`s best fantasy-and pooled betting solutions.
As a developer in Scout, you will be a big part of our journey towards this target.
Scout Gaming Group`s biggest advantage is a modern and solid technology. We have for example chosen to not support old browsers for the benefit of increased possibilities and higher user-friendliness. Our backend platform is built up as a modern web API for web and app clients, delivery from backend to end user works as a pure API-delivery, free of legacy and old-fashioned technology.
We have established a very good working environment where we, among others, offer our employees flexible working hours, health-care benefits, professional courses and conferences, an option to choose equipment you need for work.
At Scout, you will meet challenges, get your own responsibility areas and get the chance to grow your own carrier.
Your main tasks will be
• Be part of making new game concepts into a reality.
• Develop and maintain frontend for existing games.
• Contribute to the system architecture and technical infrastructure.
• Сode implementation according to agreed architect and design solution.
• Сonfiguration, installation, and maintenance of the applications
• Communicate and plan together with our developers, designers, and our Quality Assurance team.
• Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
• Create and maintain software documentation.
• Maintain current knowledge of industry trends and developments.
In Scout Gaming you will work in an innovative and fast paced technology environment, where your opinions are valued when voiced. We are looking for strong front-end developers with an eye for good design and who are able to voice suggestions when seeing an opportunity to better the outcome of our products.
In our team you will be able to work with a solid web stack as well as our in-house library which is heavily based on WebComponents. Our teams are developing new features as well as new games continuously, and you will have the opportunity to work with game implementations as well as further developing our growing library.
What you should have
• Know your way around unix based systems
• A keen interest and eye for design details, and strong opinions on these
• Relevant higher education within computer engineering/development, or acquired competence through work experience that can compensate for higher education
• The WebComponents Suite (especially Custom Elements)
• Any bundler configuration (webpack, esbuild, browserify, rollup etc.)
• NodeJS (especially ExpressJS)
• Basic SQL, MongoDB knowledge
As a person you are
• Ambitious, solution-oriented, and enthusiastic about technology
• Good collaboration skills
• Appreciates self-management and takes initiative
• Have a high implementation capacity
• Love to work with new technology and finding the optimal and innovative solutions
In Scout you will
Be heavily involved in the development of world-leading solutions with some of the world’s largest iGaming and media companies as clients
Get much responsibility and the opportunity to continuous professional development
Be part of a hardworking, creative and inspiring team
Be part of an exciting journey to build a leading provider within the sports and betting industry
Get competitive conditions for salary, and other benefits
Where will you work and with whom?
These days most of our team is working from home, however our office is open for everyone preferring common office space! It’s located in the city center of Lviv, in a light and playful office space. We have a Playstation, table football and a resting room.
In Lviv we are 64 employees:
4 Project Leaders
4 HR/Administration people
8 Quality Assurance Engineers
22 Sports Statisticians/ Analyst
6 Sport Traders
7 Customer Support Representatives
Chief of Production
About Scout Gaming Group
Scout Gaming Group is a licensed and regulated B2B provider of daily fantasy sports and pool betting solutions. Scout offers the only liquidity network for fantasy sports in Europe and has some of the largest online operators on the client list. Scout is licensed in both Malta and the UK. Scout is listed at Nasdaq OMX Stockholm First North.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
5 July 2021