We are a real estate platform with data-driven insights for every listing, we help buyers to find the best home with personalized matching and end-to-end support.
• 3+ years of proven experience developing large scale software using an
object oriented or a functional language
• Ability to design and develop complex components independently, dealing
with advanced architectural issues
• Good Knowledge of web application architecture
• High level English
As a plus
• Experience with Node.js and TypeScript — significant advantage
• Experience developing event-driven systems — significant advantage
• Experience with Kafka — advantage
• Experience with microservice architectures — advantage
We’re looking for a strong Backend Engineer to help us rapidly expand the
services we provide our growing customer base. The team drives our
website, as well as the behind-the-scenes services which power our offline
customer interaction through automation, integration with other systems, and reporting analytics. The team is in the midst of a growth spurt in which it is introducing a wealth of technologies including Kafka, Node microservices,
Prometheus, and DialogFlow, to state a few.
As part of the team you will be working on leveraging these frameworks — and potentially introducing new ones — in order to provide richer, automated, yet morepersonalized experiences for our customers. You will be required to understand our system’s overall architecture and available services in order to build new functionality. You will take part in the shaping of our infrastructure as it grows,and will get to contribute to the frameworks we employ as well as to implement actual business logic that will immediately impact our bottom line.
In order to stand out you would need to be intelligent enough to understand the connections between all of our services and intuitively grasp what should gowhere.
You would also need to be business- and customer-oriented and employ critical thinking in order to sharpen the requirements in your assignments together with your Team Lead and our Product team.
Lastly, you should beinsightful enough to contribute to technical discussions, while also being inquisitive and humble enough to know when to take advice from the other great Engineers on your team.
If this sounds like you, then we can basically guarantee you will love working with us!
• Solve challenging problems in a fast-paced and evolving environment
while maintaining uncompromising quality
• Design and develop end-to-end high quality features, including deploying
and monitoring them in production
• Investigate and solve wide-ranging issues in Production, including
communication, memory, and infrastructure issues, to name a few
• Enhance the team’s dev-ops capabilities
We help companies and their leaders to grab opportunities and extend their operations, opening R&D and Delivery centers with us.
We have more than 10 years of experience and proven track-records of building lasting relationships with clients, scaling operational efficiency and human-touch management.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
2 July 2021