Edvantis opens the position of Full-stack Developer to help form the integration team for our biggest partner, a US-based data analytics company that serves companies operating in the energy industry, especially those focused on exploration and production activities.
Edvantis opens the position of Full-stack Developer to help form the integration team for our biggest partner, a US-based data analytics company that serves companies operating in the energy industry, especially those focused on exploration and production activities. Its product portfolio includes data sets, reports, alerts, analytics tools, databases, data management tools, and expert advisory, among other services designed to track, analyze and distribute information about onshore oil and gas drilling activities, giving its clients a complete perspective of the sector in the investment decision-making process. Customer develops a large ecosystem of products related to that domain including complex data storage and pipelines, web, mobile, and desktop. The Company is growing and with recent acquisitions team’s focus would be the integration of acquired products.
Edvantis engineers work together with customer engineers on various projects. Lots of challenging tasks, great communication with the client. Friendly team atmosphere.
- Migrate scrapers and Data Entry forms from the acquired companies into the Client’s Platform
- Do code review, code optimization
- Create a technical vision
- Communicate with developers on the team and client-side
- 3+ years of experience with React
- Experience with Back-end (Node.js, Python or C#.NET)
- Understanding of software design and architecture
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM
- Experience with Docker, Containers, Kubernetes, Helm, Source control (Git& Github), Azure Pipelines, or similar
- Solid communication skills with demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- English level — Intermediate or higher
- Career and professional growth
- Сompetitive salary
- Friendly and highly professional teams
- Big and comfortable office, own parking area, restaurants nearby
- Medical insurance coverage for employees (Сovid-19 included), plus an option for family insurance coverage at a corporate rate
- Paid 12 sick leaves and all holidays
- Paid 18 working vacation days
- English/German language courses
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchens, shower, coffee/tea points)
We are large enough to solve a complex problem, smart enough to care about every project. Edvantis’ goal is to help our clients achieve more via software engineering as a service.
We are a mature vendor with our HQ in Berlin, Germany, and our development centers in Lviv, Ukraine, and Wroclaw, Poland. By partnering with us you benefit from complete transparency, top talent, established processes, and long-term commitment to every client. We deliver for SAP, BigCommerce, and Smiths Detection among others.
•15+ years of experience
•30+ active Clients
•400+ projects delivered
•90% of Clients refer us
•Executive IT Advisory
•Engineering: Software & Hardware
•Capacity: Managed Team & Staff Augmentation
•Business Process Outsourcing
DOU company page:
Job posted on
2 July 2021