We are looking for DevOps Engineer to join the team on full-time basis.
- Proficiency in systems administration (mainly Linux, Centos, Ubuntu) and network administration.
- Strong knowledge of Bash and strong confidence of Linux CLI.
- Experience in DevOps Build and Deployment framework.
- Experience in continuous integration tools (Jenkins, etc.)
- Experience with a Caching/Acceleration Server like Nginx, HAProxy.
- Experience with a Java Application Server (preferable Apache Tomcat).
- Experience with automation frameworks such as Ansible.
- Experience in source control methodologies and configuration management solutions (Git, Gitlab, etc.)
- Experience with debugging of Web applications.
Desirable experience with:
- Streaming tools (Wowza, ffmpeg, OBS, etc)
- Experience with Docker containerization.
- Experience with syslog/rsyslog and log-aggregation services.
- Experience with a real-time search and analytic tool like Elasticsearch.
- Experience with RDBMS configuration and SQL.
- Experience organizing and managing multiple monitoring and alerting tools (preferable Zabbix)
- Experience with one of the following languages is a plus (Java, Python, etc)
- Experience with CDN configuration.
- Experience with GCP, Azure, AWS.
- Knowledge of best practices in release management.
- Operations (troubleshooting, incident and problem management) provide the DevOps tools and services for applications across multiple platforms.
- Cooperation in design, development, test, support and maintenance of the DevOps, Software Configuration Management (SCM) and automation tools used.
- Setting up databases, web servers, standard build environments, test environments and investigating new technologies.
- Implement and manage continuous delivery systems/methodologies and automate security controls
- Implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing
design, manage and maintain tools to automate operational processes.
- Metrics and SLA Visibility/Reporting
Interfacing with other teams to define requirements, build and deploy systems and provide support
- Optimize our existing release process to identify opportunities for improvement using automation and new technologies.
- Create dashboards and other tools for day-to-day monitoring, alerting and troubleshooting.
- Break down moderately complex processes into simple and reliable components
- Conduct research on emerging technologies.
- Self-organized (good time-managements)
- Be ready to switch between tasks
- Team player with good communication skills
- Able to work successfully both independently and in a team setting
- Focusing on a results and collaborative problem-solving skill
- Open communication
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation package
- Teamwork that inspires and works with you to achieve industry-changing goals.
- Professional growth and development
- Remote or office work, fulltime
Only one technical interview
С момента создания в 2010 году веб-студия “CENTUM-D” занимается профессиональной разработкой и специализированной поддержкой программного обеспечения для решения различных задач своих клиентов. Успехи, которых мы добились за годы работы в сфере интернет-проектирования, позволили нам войти в категорию “лучшие веб-студии” не только города Днепр, но и Украины.
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current