Paragone is a fast-growing advertising cloud platform empowering world-leading agencies (Havas, Dentsu-Aegis, Social.Lab, OMD…) and advertisers (Disney, Birchbox, Audible, MAPFRE…) to maximize digital advertising performance at lower cost.
As an official partner of major networks including Facebook, Instagram, Google, Twitter, Snapchat and Pinterest, we support contemporary channels that help brands and agencies to attract audiences and measure the results of their cross-channel campaigns in one unified, actionable dashboard that cuts across companies, franchises and branches.
Paragone is proud to be part of the Perion Network group a global public company, traded at the Nasdaq, incorporated in 1999.
We are hiring a Data Scientist.
Role & Responsibilities
Social Advertising is the fastest growing segment of ad tech. Users of the Paragone platform require the best world class tool in order to keep growing and achieve their goals.
The problems we are solving:
- Ad performance metrics prediction (cpa, ctr, cpv)
- Audiences scoring
- Creatives (images/text) feature extraction
- Data insights generation through rule induction
As a key member of the development team, you will contribute to high-value projects such as:
- Deploying models and systems to production by applying data-driven Learning and Data Science solutions end to end, starting from research and design to development and testing.
- Explain results and insights to product & business throughout the process.
- Perform research & analysis to solve complex problems using advanced technologies (time-series analysis, NLP, learning, deep learning)
- Work closely with product, data engineers and the R&D teams to deliver the best solution to the business.
- Run research and POCs for new technologies and tools as part of our continuous improvement life cycle.
- Make sure the solution is stable, scalable and provides accurate results at all time.
We are looking for people willing to own their projects, to take risks and to go further than what the users are asking.
You are/you have:
- MSc degree in Data Science, Statistics, Math, Physics, Engineering, or a similar relevant subject
- 3+ years of hands-on experience as Data Scientist
- Experience in SQL, Python and spark
- Statistical modeling experience, analytical skills and engineering skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies, frameworks, and algorithms
- Very dynamic and challenging environment;
- Competitive salary;
- Possibility to work on an interesting international project;
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
- Flexible working hours;
- International, open-minded and united team.
About SD Solutions
SD Solutions is a turnkey staffing service that helps product companies to expand their teams and develop.
Our clients are top-notch companies and start-ups that bring future technologies into today’s life. We are proud of being dedicated to the last generation of cybersecurity, fintech, health tech, AI solutions, and more.
We have clients all over the globe: The USA, The UK, Canada, Malta, Bulgaria, Israel.
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current