Forte Group is looking for a Full-Stack .NET/Angular Engineer to join our valued US-based client who helps providers transform the patient experience by eliminating wait time and engaging patients through integrated patient management platforms.
As a .NET Full Stack Engineer, you will be part of a team responsible for technically leading the development of a greenfield Healthcare proprietary application suite. You will be an integral member of a team that solves complex challenges and builds working software. You are passionate about engineering large-scale solutions that enable the business while supporting the strategic architectural vision of quality, scalability, performance, and function.
● Collaborate with and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions in full-stack development tools and technologies
● Work with a team of developers with deep experience in distributed microservices, full-stack systems, and machine learning.
● Interface directly with product owners to develop solutions to complex problems
● Act as subject matter experts for company-owned applications
● Participate in code reviewing/standardization processes
● Design, enhance, and maintain our existing and new systems
● Minimum 3-5+ Years of development experience in a modernized development environment
● Programming expertise in C#/.NET Core, Angular
● Experience with distributed system design, cloud-based environment (Azure/AWS)
● Familiarity with Azure Services (Web Apps, Cosmos, Web Jobs)
● Expertise with both relational and non-relational database technologies and concepts
● Experience with real-time client-server applications multithreaded
● Experience working in an Agile/DevOps environment contributing to the automation of application build, deployment, and configuration (Azure DevOps, ASW Code Pipeline)
● Familiar with software development best practices
● BA/BS or above from a Computer Science, Math, Engineering or related technical degree preferred
● Opportunity to work with a highly professional international team and contribute to the development of a successful product
● Friendly team and enjoyable working environment where ideas are welcomed
● Possibility for career growth
● Professional education, trainings, meetups
● Medical & family care programs
● Internal English courses provided by Forte
● Comfortable and fully equipped workplace, ability to work remotely
About Forte Group
Forte Group is an international IT consulting firm with headquarters in Chicago and two other offices in Eastern Europe. It was founded in 2000 by entrepreneur Steve Kreynin.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
11 June 2021