Nearcoast is looking for a AQA Engineer for our client in USA.
Remote position or work from our Lviv office.
An interesting project and the possibility to try yourself as a part of the American IT team. No PM, BA etc, you will be working as part of an American company. Flexible schedule.
* 2-4 years of experience in Manual and Automation testing
* Experience working closely with the development team and Project Manager on the client's side.
* Must have experience working with Selenium and Postman
* Experience in creating test specifications and test cases according to the development
* Familiarity with Test Case Management and Bug Tracking tools, preferably Jira
* Creating Test Plans
* Self-organisation, Initiative
* Nice to have experience working with NFT.
Responsibilities of AQA:
* Write and execute test scripts for both UI and API
* Work with test automation tools like Selenium and Postman
* Communicate well with the dev team
* Be somewhat self-directed in terms of incrementally improving testing assets, scripts, etc…
* Ability to perform a mixture of QA engineering (60%) and traditional QA work (40%)
The infrastructure for developers to easily create and manage content on IPFS. The tool secures and moves data for blockchains and crypto applications. Used by the top NFT platforms in crypto by over 10 000 developers.
We are a driven team of passionate entrepreneurs and tech creatives that are trying to solve the global problem of building technologies that actually help businesses.
Job posted on
10 June 2021