Our client is focused on continually pushing the boundaries on what programmatic advertising can do. Engineered as a cloud-based programmatic infrastructure we help companies in the advertising space meet the challenges and redundancies produced by the rapidly expanding global real-time ecosystem.
Gamoshi helps companies to connect and trade media across the display, mobile, native, video, TV, DOOH and VR ecosystems — all via a single standardized integration. The unique Gamoshi platform includes features that make maintaining, optimizing and customizing relationships between supply and demand fast and easy. Headquartered in Tel Aviv, Gamoshi believes that transparent technology and commoditizing programmatic infrastructure are fundamental to the future of digital advertising.
Product: Programmatic advertising platform
Specialties Programmatic advertising, Performance optimization, Machine learning algorithms, Contextual analysis, Big data, PaaS, Header bidding, RTB, Infrastructure, Adtech
What We’ll Expect From You
- 4+ years of professional experience with web application development.
- Experience working with NoSQL/SQL (ex: Mongo, Redshift, MySQL)
- Knowledge of client-side frameworks, browsers and performance, video audio, and async events-based programming, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries.
What will you do:
- Updating and maintaining the campaign main product
- Deal with the full cycle of software development, from the conception and brainstorm phase, through the research & design, and finally the implementation and deployment.
- Consider software aspects such as performance, accuracy, and quality.
-Team of seniors working
-Learning and development program (individual budget for self-education ).
-Cozy office at Gulliver Business Center in Kyiv with car parking.
-Flexible working conditions ( office/ fully remote/co-working).
-We do care about a healthy lifestyle, provide medical insurance, sport/hobby compensation, and free language classes.
-Ability to grow as a Meet-up speaker.
-Corporate trips and team-buildings.
-Personal wellness consultant.
AllStarsIT is an international Software R&D and Talent Acquisition company established in 2004 in Israel. Headquartered in Kyiv, AllStarsIT operates software development hubs in Ukraine, the CEE Region, and sales offices in the UK, Germany, and the US. AllStarsIT is one of the Top 10 IT employers in Kyiv.
We have over 30 development teams and over 700 talented Software Engineers. We possess over 16 years of wide experience working with the biggest multinational companies such as Intel, Microsoft, Visa, IBM, SAP, Motorola & many more. AllStarsIT expertise covers a variety of industries:
In AllStarsIT, we create a unique working atmosphere at our spacious and cutting-edge office at Gulliver Business Center in Kyiv that encourages professional growth, sharing ideas, and celebrating mutual achievements. We are proud of our team and offer you to become a member of AllStarsIT!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
10 June 2021