Growing RnD project with a need of improved ad-hoc and dashboard-type analytics for increasing number of data sources.
We want to build ML models to proactively find data vendors’ inconsistencies. This approach would optimize work with constantly updating fundamental data. Growth opportunities include modeling equities pricing data and detecting outliers.
— 1 year+ of work experience in Python
— Strong data visualization skills with matplotlib, seaborn, plotly or similar
— Demonstrated project or work experience using SQL
— Bachelor degree, preferably in STEM fields or Finance
— Background in Statistics
— Strong analytical skills
— Experience in outlier detection
— Virtual env
Would be a plus:
— English: advanced or higher
— Grafana / Tableau
— Work-from-home until 2022
— Fresh and varied food (at own expense)
— Gym 24/7
— Sleeping room with individual capsules and relax room
— Professional car racing simulator
— Table tennis
Our company values:
— Analyze structure, data types, relations, tendencies, seasonality and detect outliers
— Prepare analytical reports and dashboards
— Control data consistency
— Process multiple data sources
— Identify points for improvement in internal data collection system.
— We are a fintech team that provides financial research and statistical dashboards to our internal clients.
— Our team is focused on US Equity Markets.
— Today our team includes 7 Equity Analysts, 3 Software Engineers, 2 Data Engineers and PM.
— We work with world leading financial data vendors.
— Flexible schedule, partially remote work, paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves
— Team building activities with a lot of fun to take a break and relax
— Various sports (football, basketball, running, swimming, cycling, car racing) with professional coaches sponsored by the company
About Smart Team
Occupation - financial analysis. 15 years on the market. 300 employees
We are currently searching for IT specialists for two main directions:
1) Software department, which is creating own products: software for financial transactions on exchanges and multi-service ERP software.
The team works in close collaboration with end users and has 25 people now: 6 С++, 3 С#, 3 Python, 1 Web Frontend, 5 QA, 2 DevOps, 2 PM, 1 BA, 1 Tech Writer.
2) Our R&D team, which develops an analytical platform to help our internal clients find insights in financial data.
- The team is focused on US Equity Markets and we work with world leading financial data vendors in close collaboration with end users.
- The platform includes buy-side financial research, statistical dashboards and desktop applications for visualization and building mathematical models.
- Today team includes a PM, 5 Equity Analysts, 3 Software Engineers, 2 Data Engineers and a designer.
Our company values:
DOU company page:
Job posted on
10 June 2021