Nomad is looking for a QA Engineer to help in our mission to make buying homes in EMEA ridiculously easy.
## About Us 🏠
Nomad is looking for a Backend Software Engineer to help in our mission to make buying homes in EMEA ridiculously easy. While we can trade stocks, order cars, or book short-term stays seamlessly online, the process of buying a home across the region remains slow, paper-driven, and inefficient. We’re building an end-to-end experience to empower buyers to search, transact, and finance under one roof.
Our founding team consists of operational, engineering, and real estate professionals from Uber, Addepar, UberEats, and PeerStreet. We are also ex-Blackstone, Goldman Sachs, Gilt, General Assembly and Jump. We first launched in Dubai in 2020 and we're now growing our team in Paris. We have raised [$4M in Seed funding](https://news.crunchbase.com/news/nomad-homes-lands-4m-seed-round-to-simplify-the-home-buying-experience-in-europe-middle-east/) from Comcast Ventures, Partech, Abstract Ventures, Precursor Ventures, WndrCo, and Class 5 Global.
As a QA Engineer you will work with multiple teams to maintain high level of quality across all Nomad applications, help us define and streamline processes, and expand QA team. This is high impact role with many opportunities to learn and grow.
## At Nomad You Will 🛠️
- Be at the source of bringing change to real estate market in EMEA region
- Guide product engineering efforts to maintain exceptional customer experience
- Create and execute detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Provide support for Nomad customers and internal users
## What You Get From Us 🎁
- Competitive salary and employee stock options
- Gear Stipend - build the setup you need to be comfortable and effective
- Health insurance
- Unlimited vacation policy - work hard and take time off when you need it
- The opportunity to create foundational impact that will shape the future of our business as we grow into new countries and cities
## Sound like you? 🙌
- You have 4+ years of work experience as QA engineer
- You have experience working with web and mobile applications
- You like manual testing and capable of automating mundane and time consuming tasks
- You are responsible and self-driven
- You are passionate about high quality standards and helping everyone to achieve them
- You have excellent teamwork, communication, and problem solving skills
- Basic Unix and SQL knowledge is a plus
About Nomad Homes
Nomad is the marketplace that helps buyers in EMEA navigate the home buying experience so they can find their best home.
Job posted on
9 June 2021