On behalf of Boligportal, Ciklum is looking for Front-End (React) Developer to join Dnipro team on a full-time basis.
Thousands of people use BoligPortal (in Denmark) and BostadsPortal (in Sweden) to find or rent out an apartment every day. At the same time, BoligPortal innovates by developing new tools to help landlords manage the process of renting out their properties.
If you would like to take part in developing and maintaining software for a growing suite of products targeting the international market, with a shared mission, then we want to hear from you!
In addition to our team of product managers and developers, you will be a part of a professional, innovative and international environment with about 50 colleagues in BoligPortal.
We want to talk to you if you are an experienced Front-End developer with documented results in shipping successful software. A relevant education as a software engineer or in computer science is a plus but not a requirement. It’s also a plus if you know the technologies in our stack. More importantly,
you are a fast learner and curious by nature. You stay updated about new technologies, concepts and trends. You thrive being around passionate people driven by creating the solutions of tomorrow and enjoy succeeding as a team in an agile environment.
- Develop and maintain features on new and existing products for tenants and landlords
- Debug bug reports and fix problems that may occur
- Participate and provide guidance in our tech talks and decisions – such as optimizing code style, architecture and tools of the trade
- Take big part in development of our internal component library written in React
- Be part of product development and early ideation with the rest of the product team
- Do code reviewing and QA of the work made by other frontend developers
- 2+ years of professional experience with front-end development and modern web technologies
- Some CSS experience - wizardry level is cool but not required
- Experience with bundling tools such as Webpack
- Being able to work in a team using source version control, code reviews etc.
- Design and UX experience is a big plus
- Good English skills, as we are an international team
- Great problem solving abilities
- A strong desire to learn and share new tools and techniques
- A commitment to quality and the drive to ensure goals are met
- Attention to details
What's in it for you
- Cozy office in the city center.
- We don’t shove deadlines down your throat, instead we set them together.
- We are all engaged in shaping our products from idea to development, which means you will have a clear say in how things are being developed.
- We keep meetings few and short, prefer Slack over emails, and collaborate towards our shared goals.
- We like to move fast, while maintaining quality and reducing busywork.
- We strive to keep the code-base healthy and keep technical debt in check.
- We take work-life balance seriously.
- We have all the basics covered, such as great coffee and great people around.
About Ciklum International
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 June 2021