Our Client's Product Development team is in an exciting phase of developing new products to deliver state of the art cloud native solutions, which will support our customer’s successful transition to the world of 5G connectivity.
We are a team of highly-skilled, driven technologists with a track record of delivering innovative and strategic solutions to enable our customer’s success. We regularly engage with high profile customer-facing roles and internal stakeholders across the entire portfolio in Telecom.
You will join a team that is delivering edge technologies to build microservices for 5G core networks These solutions are delivered with a high level of focus on CI/CD, containerization technologies and a DevOps mindset. We are keen to bring into the team an experienced engineer/developer who has a desire to solve complex problems, enjoys working in a team and is eager to take on new problems and share solutions as we push forward with our innovative offerings. Working independently as well as collaboratively, it is core for this person to have a ‘can-do’ approach to teamwork.
- Above all else, you will have excellent analytical, communication and organizational skills and the ability to run multiple tasks at a given time;
- You have a clear ability to set development priorities and are comfortable making decisions on how best to deliver these;
- An ability to influence key stakeholders and get buy in on technical decisions;
- Positive, solution-focused attitude and you aren’t afraid of a challenge;
- Collaborate effectively in a team and open to exploring all technical design options;
- Provide technical implementation and documentation for user stories, tasks and defects, according to planning;
- Assure technical documentation is coherent and valuable for project and other product software engineers.
- Proven experience with microservices;
- 5+ years of commercial experience;
- Java experience with REST, OSGi, Vert.x, Spring Boot, RxJava and Lambda expressions;
- Solid experience with Apache Kafka, Kafka Connect, Kafka Streams;
- Hands on experience with DevOps pipelines – Kubernetes and deployment pipeline tooling (Jenkins, Spinnaker, Helm, Harbor, Nexus Sonatype etc.);
- Knowledge of security protocols TLS, IPSec, OIDC, Oauth2;
- Practice of performance benchmarking analysis, tuning and experience with profiling tools, such as Perf and Flight Recorder;
- Knowledge of persistence models such as RDBMS and NoSQL and technologies such as MongoDB, VoltDB, CouchDB, Elasticsearch, Rocks DB, Cassandra;
- Ability to design and implement a complex module with minimal supervision;
- A Proven record in complex architecture, design and development.
Would be an advantage:
- Elastic search, logstash and kibana;
- Testing automation with TestNG;
- Spring workflow.
Intellias is a challenge-driven software engineering company, based in Ukraine (Kyiv, Lviv, Odesa, Kharkiv) and locally represented in Berlin, Germany.
Since 2002, we've been helping leading technology companies from EU and North America to create their software products by building and operating world-class engineering teams in Eastern Europe for them
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 June 2021