Tourism industry giant is looking for top engineering talent to help drive the development of our payments platform, seamlessly roll out new payments methods, and to continuously raise the bar on our operational excellence and engineering practices.
Our services are the nexus of a globally distributed system that spans many organizations. Our roadmap is deep and contains several innovative programs designed to make our services fault tolerant, reduce the cost of payment processing, and improve customer experience. This includes compensating for downstream services that are not in our control. We are also using cloud computing (AWS) to further solidify our infrastructure. This opportunity presents you with great technical challenges and the ability to have a tremendous business impact. We do this accurately and at scale, processing over $80 billion payments in 55+ currencies in over 155 countries every year across diverse payment options.
• Design and develop business-critical back-end services
• Work to adopt cloud & server-less technologies, advise on good design practices, and find opportunities to simplify and scale
• Review pull requests, and lead by example on code refactoring for readability, extensibility, and testability
• Own your products, with a focus on DevOps and robust automation
• Embrace change, always open to replacing what you built yesterday with something better today
• Contribute to a product that has the potential to become the foundational transaction platform for the entire travel industry
Mandatory Skills Description:
• 8+ years Software Development work experience with Java
• 5+ years creating and supporting Web Services in a high transactional environment
• 3+ years developing software using Dependency Injection Frameworks.
• First class communication skills in written and verbal form
• Critical thinking skills and the ability to produce across your team and beyond
• Strong Object-Oriented Programming concepts, data structure, algorithms, and system level programming (including multi-threaded programming)
• Track record of building your own automation and reporting tools to provide capabilities around your service
• Proven record in successfully delivering highly available and scalable solutions with large transaction volume on a 24x7 operational cycle
• Architectural knowledge of designing and developing software in distributed architecture for multi-tier applications
• Thorough understanding of Software Development Lifecycle and methodologies
• Proven record in technical mentoring of Software Engineers
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
4 June 2021