We are looking for a talented and experienced Quality Assurance Engineer who is interested in an exciting and challenging role combining both technology and business challenges. The ideal candidate must be passionate about delivering high-quality product and working with our customers face-to-face
The Professional Services Engineering team is at the forefront of some of the most critical projects being executed at our largest customers. The team’s core mission is to enable our customers by extending the Sisense technology platform and build new, and exciting visualizations. Our work focuses on customer consultancy and touches both the front-end and back-end of the product.
How You’ll Ramp:
By Day 30...
- You will meet your colleagues (QA and DEV teams) and understand what they are working on
- You will learn about the Sisense product both from the FE and BE sides
- You will learn about methodologies and approaches applied in our team
- You will have a strong understanding of the product structure and areas of your responsibility
- You will work on creating test cases for our projects
- You will join the customer-facing call to troubleshoot issues
- You will be involved in all stages of the development life cycle
- You will work to maintain sprint issues, develop test documentation with test design techniques for new features, based on the requirements
- You will lead your first customer-facing call to troubleshoot issues yourself
- You will actively participate in regression testing to ensure that release criteria are being held
- You will be familiar with most of the projects the PSE team is working on
- You will work closely with the automation team to assist them with troubleshooting their test scenarios that failed
- You will work with customer’s escalations to provide consultations and do post-analysis activities
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED... SO FAR:
- You have at least 1 year of experience in manual testing
- You have strong English communication skills
- You have an analytical mind and excellent problem-solving skills
- You’re a good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
- You are an experienced QA who has significant knowledge in all levels of testing
- You are experienced in creating and executing test cases
- You have experience working with JIRA, TestRail, and Confluence
- You have experience with source code management tools (git)
- Will be a plus: working with Linux based systems
- We’re a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We’re constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies.
- We’re all working remotely now. However, a new office with a superior view is waiting for us when life gets back to normal.
- We hire only people we trust. All Sisensers join the company without a probation period.
- We believe all Sisensers should be owners in our company’s success. We grant all employees stock options that start vesting on Day One.
- We support a work-life balance philosophy and provide unlimited vacations (flexible time off) to all Sisensers.
- We support professional growth with personal learning budget (for on-line courses, language programs, books etc.), as well as corporate trainings, professional certifications and so on.
- We care about each other. All team members have extended medical insurance package and additional COVID-19 coverage.
- We provide Sisensers with a sport reimbursement to support physical fitness and mental wellbeing.
Sisense is a business analytics software company, founded in 2004, with offices in New York City, San Francisco, Tel Aviv, Kyiv, London, Melbourne, Tokyo, and Scottsdale, Arizona. It is headquartered in New York City.
Its business intelligence product includes both a back-end powered by in-chip technology that enables non-technical users to join and analyse large data sets from multiple sources, and a front-end for creating visualisations, like dashboards and reports, on any device, including mobile. The company's software is used by companies in 49 countries.
In September 2018, the company announced another $80 million funding round led by Insight Venture Partners.
In May 2019, Sisense acquired Periscope Data, creating a company with more than $120 million in annual recurring revenue, and over 900 employees.
Finally, in January 2020, Sisense completed another round of funding at approximately $100m with a valuation exceeding $1b, cementing its status as a Unicorn.
Sisense continues to operate in the data and analytics space with over 2500 customers.
Job posted on
3 June 2021