Our company is looking for a Junior Front-end developer to join a global industrial project. You will work with one of the largest B2B companies in the world using the latest cutting edge technologies.
Our client is the biggest industrial company, focused on building materials. They are leaders in delivering product excellence, exceptional customer experiences and market innovation.
Stack of Technologies:
Typescript, CSS, SASS, REST APIs, OAuth;
HTML5, CSS3, and ECMAScript 2018;
About the role
As a Front-end Software Engineer you will work as a part of the R&D department having an opportunity to use all cutting-edge technologies, including ML, AI, IoT projects, working with world-class level experts.
•Designing and implementing front-end for web applications that work with Big Data;
•Participating in IoT projects - implementing the interface for the users` interaction with various devices;
•Working with other Application engineers and product managers on refining requirements.
• 1+ year of experience in Engineering;
• Experience in working with ReactJS;
• Knowledge of frontend tools - NPM, Gulp, Webpack;
• Proficiency in HTML5, CSS3, and ECMAScript 2015;
• Skills in Typescript, CSS, SASS, REST APIs, OAuth;
• English - Intermediate or higher;
• Good knowledge and practical use of agile software development methodologies preferably SCRUM.
• Discipline and strong attention to details;
• The ability to work in a team;
• Experience in effort estimates.
• Strong opportunities for professional and career growth - Meetups, TechClubs, Professional Library and more;
• Challenging tasks with a friendly experienced team;
• Flat hierarchy without micromanagement — our doors are open, and all teammates are approachable;
• Direct communication with stakeholders and the ability to influence product development;
• Up to 50% compensation of educational courses and conferences price for professional growth;
• Discounts and bonuses of IT Loyalty program;
• Free English classes and The Business English Course;
• 23 business days leave and medical Covid support;
• Legal and accounting support;
• Regular team events and activities;
• Gifts for significant life events.
About the Company:
Techstack is a full-stack development company that works on products that matter and creates craft solutions for businesses and people.
We are not solo players, but a band with common goals to shift our expertise and get better things.
Now we are 100+ highly-skilled specialists, and we keep growing as a team and as professionals.
Techstack is a full-stack software development company with 100+ tech experts on board.
We are really good at Web and Mobile Development, QA Testing, UI/UX Design, Cloud Migration, Big Data & Analytics, AI&ML.
Our selling points are long-term cooperation with clients from the USA and Europe and projects that matter.
Here, at Techstack, we don’t have bureaucracy, micromanagement, and pointless tasks.
Instead of all of these, we have:
- clear processes to make everything easy and simple;
- direct communication with customers to influence the project;
- a bunch of challenges to train your brain and boost your expertise.
So if you feel that we are on the way, just drop us a line.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
3 June 2021