The Virtual Development Platform (VDP) is an advanced development in testing and validation domain. VDP is as an evolving system, ultimately providing users of this system single point access to orchestration of development environment.
Users of VDP will have the ability to remotely access test kits as well as communicate with new and existing tools in the customer's Software Development Ecosystem right from their web browser.
VDP platform development is complex engineering program, which consist of several concurrent project streams.
Project includes 3 offshore teams + 1 onsite team: all together must achieve synergy to create stable high quality product.
Program includes variety of technologies starting from HW design up to cloud architecture.
Developers which join the team will face necessity to interact with different technological stacks: MEAN, C/C++ Embedded, Cyber Security in Automotive, HW Desing, UI/UX
• Manual testing for several sub products
• Test Design, test case review
• Help with regression before releases
• Support and extend automated tests framework, tests scope;
• Run automated tests and analyze execution results;
• Review automated tests failures and determine the sources of problems (test deficiencies, deviation from requirements, etc.);
• Cover new features/user stories by automated tests;
• Continuous Integration automated tests execution support (CI job run, issues troubleshooting sessions participation, etc.);
• Support all testing activities throughout software development lifecycle;
• Participate in task planning, risks evaluation, estimation processes;
• Analyze business requirements, design documents for completeness and testability;
• Create effective test reports;
• Participate in setting test strategy for the given set of requirements;
• Work with bug tracking system to record, trace and drive to resolution defects and issues discovered;
• Support development team in issues reproduction and root cause analysis;
• Report work progress continuously through attendance of daily & weekly project internal meetings and to higher management;
• Weekly timesheets and reports to the customer;
Mandatory Skills Description:
Must have demonstrated high attention to detail and organization in a previous or current job
Experience in manual testing 2-5 years
Experience in automation testing 2+ years (common scripting language)
Understanding of test design approaches and testing types
Practical knowledge of Python testing
Practical knowledge of Bash
Practical knowledge of test methodologies, relevant standards, processes and tools
Initiative, proactive and result oriented.
Good team player.
Dedicated and keen on keeping the commitments.
Thorough and accurate.
Takes a lot of professional pride in their work.
Constantly striving for high-quality solutions.
Practical knowledge of PyTest
Experience in Automotive
Experience in work with hardware
Practical knowledge of Windows/Linux based OS
Practical knowledge of Cucumber
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
3 June 2021