On behalf of Imagine Software, Ciklum is looking for Junior Automation QA Engineer to join Dnipro team on a full-time basis.
A career path at Imagine Software represents one of the most comprehensive opportunities to be on the front lines of the complexities and nuances of the global financial markets. Employees work and collaborate with some of the world's most elite financial institutions and utilize leading-edge technologies to solve complex business challenges. Employees assist in enabling clients of Imagine Software’s award-winning system to achieve key benefits for their organizations–maximizing returns and managing risk, achieving transparency, and gaining operational efficiencies.
- Build, maintain and extend frameworks and automation solutions for testing
- Participate in code/peer reviews with team members
- Have the ability to work in fast paced environment within a small team that collaborates with multiple teams
- Develop test cases from business requirements (create test data as required)
- Analyze, document, and report status, test results, and testing progress according to the test plan
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate, using JIRA or similar tools
- Identify and log defects, work with development to resolve, and verify fixes when implemented
- Familiarity with software testing (unit, integration, functional, regression).
- Hands-on experience with Linux/Unix environment.
- Basic programming skills in any OOP language
- Great oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to multitask and work independently or in a team
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Financial systems/operations background is a plus
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
About Ciklum International
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
3 June 2021