BOLT is the first InsurTech innovator, leading the industry with solutions that help GI insurance carriers overcome legacy obstacles, excel against market headwinds, and respond to industry disruption.
BOLT is the first InsurTech innovator, leading the industry with solutions that help GI insurance carriers overcome legacy obstacles, excel against market headwinds, and respond to industry disruption. The BOLT Platform was created by BOLT Solutions to bridge the gap between traditional GI insurance distribution models and the digital age, positioning all market participants to grow acquisition and retention rates as well as wallet-share by meeting more of the customer’s needs, more of the time. We seek to disrupt the traditional insurance landscape – across Asia and throughout the world.
What We’ll Expect From You:
• At least 3+ years of professional experience with web application development.
• Experience with Angular4+/AngularJS
• Understanding of task runners, Gulp, Webpack, Babel etc…
• Experience with Node.js is an advantage.
• So is a familiarity with REST.
• You take pride in your work & ability and aren't satisfied till you reach that pixel-perfect look.
• You love investigating stuff, reading and learning.
• You're ready to work hard while doing amazing stuff.
• BSc. in CS or similar.
• Team player
• Communication skills - verbal and written high level of English
What will you do:
• Maintenance of the Angular SPAs with dynamic UI: development of new features, enhancements, performance optimization, optimization for mobile devices, bugfix.
• Design and development of single-page applications from scratch, based on existing mockups and backend APIs.
• Performing code review and providing assistance for full-stack developers working on UI tasks.
Angular8+, NgRx, TypeScript, SCSS, Node.js, Bootstrap, Angular Material
• Team of seniors working
• Learning and development program (individual budget for self-education ).
• Cozy office at Gulliver Business Center in Kyiv with car parking.
• Flexible working conditions ( office/ fully remote/co-working).
• We do care about a healthy lifestyle, provide medical insurance, sport/hobby compensation, and free language classes.
• Ability to grow as a Meet-up speaker.
• Corporate trips and team-buildings.
• Personal wellness consultant.
AllStarsIT is an international Software R&D and Talent Acquisition company established in 2004 in Israel. Headquartered in Kyiv, AllStarsIT operates software development hubs in Ukraine, the CEE Region, and sales offices in the UK, Germany, and the US. AllStarsIT is one of the Top 10 IT employers in Kyiv.
We have over 30 development teams and over 700 talented Software Engineers. We possess over 16 years of wide experience working with the biggest multinational companies such as Intel, Microsoft, Visa, IBM, SAP, Motorola & many more. AllStarsIT expertise covers a variety of industries:
In AllStarsIT, we create a unique working atmosphere at our spacious and cutting-edge office at Gulliver Business Center in Kyiv that encourages professional growth, sharing ideas, and celebrating mutual achievements. We are proud of our team and offer you to become a member of AllStarsIT!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
2 June 2021