Leia, the leading provider of 3D Holographic Lightfield displays and content services is in search of a Computer Vision / Machine Learning Software Engineer to develop software and models that marries cutting-edge computer vision and deep learning with Leia’s Lightfield technology. www.leiainc.com
What You'll Do
Some of the core vision tasks you might work on are:
● Depth from a Single Image
● Real-time stereo to multi-view for videos
● Disparity Estimation
● Photorealistic style transfer
● Inverse Rendering
● Stereo Super-resolution
While a strong focus will be on Deep Learning model training and deployment, you may also be involved in dataset generation, data cleaning, augmentation, and optimization for running on various platforms.
What You'll Have
● MS/PhD in Computer Vision, Deep Learning, or a related field
● 3+ years of experience building deep learning architectures for commercial products
● Proficiency in Python (particularly, numpy, scipy, pandas, scikit-image, and scikit-learn) and working knowledge of C/C++
● Proficiency with at least one deep learning framework such as PyTorch, TensorFlow, Theano or Caffe
● Proficiency with CNN architectures such as ResNet, VGG, UNet, Stacked Hourglass, MobileNet, pix2pix, and CycleGAN
● A good understanding of the fundamentals and best practices of deep learning.
● Experience with open-source vision packages such as OpenCV
● Experience with data cleaning, analysis, and developing efficient, accurate data annotation schemes.
● Experience with deep learning model deployment at scale
● Experience with commercial software development processes: good software hygiene regarding code documentation, unit testing, bug tracking, and version control.
● Highly motivated, team player with strong technical collaboration skills and desire to learn quickly and develop new skills.
What We Offer
● Great experience and professional growth by working on cutting-edge technology products in a highly skilled and friendly team
● Paid 22 business days of annual vacations (+1 day for each service year)
● Paid sick leaves
● Paid days off on Ukrainian official holidays
● Paid maternity and paternity leave
● Medical & life insurance
● Gym membership
● English language classes
● Regular education, workshops and conferences
● Paid lunches in the office
● Fruits and snacks, coffee, tea and beverages in the office
● Monthly team building cool events
● Opportunity to choose the equipment for work
What We Do
Leia inc, pioneer and leader in 3D holographic Lightfield display technology for mobile devices combines nanotechnology and AI to build the future of digital experiences.
Our vision is to change the way we connect, create, educate and learn by transcending the device — making memories more present, connections more human and life richer. We don’t try to put life onto screens; we bring screens to life through interactive, immersive, and immediate 3D Lightfield experiences.
In a world of passive viewing, Leia is a breakthrough. Instead of telling you about this future, we’ve built it.
Come join a team that’s ready to redefine the digital experiences of tomorrow!
About EQUALLY Talent
Equally Talent is a subscription-based sourcing and recruitment solutions with top-notch coaching for startups.
✅ Expert recruiters hire the right talents organizing a successful candidate journey along the way.
✅ Top-notch mentors and coaches design and upgrade HR&recruitment processes & behaviors to accelerate startups’ growth.
💫 We are on the mission to accelerate the scale of mission-driven companies through effective matching with the right talents and top-notch coaching
We live by our core values:
✨ Freedom and responsibility
✨ Trust and Care
✨ Continuous growth
DOU company page:
Job posted on
1 June 2021