GlobalLogic is looking for a QA Automation Engineer (Mobile) to join our friendly team
We are committed to disrupting the healthcare space, making technology synonymous with care delivery models as we continue to expand our team with innovators, entrepreneurs, and driven individuals. We are helping our client to build out QA team and we’re looking for a candidate who possesses a passion and excitement for healthcare.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Experience with cross browser testing tools such as Browerstack, Lambdatest or SauceLabs
- Experience with mobile automation tools
- Development background with strong programming skills
- Thorough understanding of DevOps and CI/CD
- Hands-on test automation experience in an Agile Development environment
- Experience with performance and/or security testing
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence and TestRails
- Familiarity with relational databases (e.g mySQL)
- Experience with writing unit tests and testable code (e.g. Junit, phpunit)
- Deep passion for the integration of healthcare and technology and are self-motivated
Performance testing, Security testing, JIRA, Confluence, JUnit
- Execute automated test sets, analyze and troubleshoot results
- Partner with QA team and Development to fully automate testing throughout the release & delivery processes in the CI/CD pipeline
- Identify automation opportunities
- Focus on increasing automated test coverage to decrease test execution times
- Mentor and coach QA team members enabling them to contribute to the automation effort in sprint
- Champion the organizations automation strategy
- Communicate with Development & Technical Product Management regarding bug triage, readiness to release, and customer-facing issues/bugs
- Ensuring reliability of both new features during pre-release QA process and current production application(s)
- Participating in requirement reviews and the estimation process
- Comfort collaborating with cross-functional teams (IRL and remote) and working under tight deadlines
- Ensuring the quality of our product and will have an innate attention to detail and precision
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
31 May 2021