We are seeking a highly skilled UI/UX Designer to join our team!
The ideal candidate will possess a natural artistic eye for detail, a curious mind, a fire for perfection, out-of-the-box thinking.
Experience working in agile teams, with developers, other UI/UX designers and copywriters to concept, design, create and build web application UI. You understand the differences between UI and UX design. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction
- 2+ years of experience with design software and wireframe tools.
- Candidate will need to submit a portfolio of professional design projects that include work with web projects (dashboards, CRM, booking systems, etc);
- Demonstrated experience in designing usable web-based interfaces for complex internal systems;
- Outstanding design skills in visual and interaction design, information architecture skills, and interactive prototyping, understanding of digital accessibility;
- A well-developed eye for detail;
- Experience in collaboration with design and developer teams;
- An ability to effectively manage time and deadlines across multiple work streams;
- At least Intermediate level of English;
Will be plus:
- Work closely with project leads to complete the information architecture and interface development processes;
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods;
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.);
- Facilitate a consistent brand experience, making the digital products a visual fit with all other channels;
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards. Stay current with UI market trends and have a keen sense where the UI you design should fall between cutting edge and conservative design.
What we offer:
- Paid training programs and English language courses;
- Medical insurance and sports program compensation;
- PE and legal support;
- Work from home with office essentials and support;
- Office availability upon request.
Being a versatile team of professionals, we know the exact goal we achieve. Our solutions go beyond clients’ expectations by bringing innovation and high quality standards we treasure so much. Our experience is time-proven. We have been providing American and European customers with design and development needs for almost 5 years.
We are constantly hiring and building our dream team. Nowadays, Trinetix unites 700+ professionals of Ukrainian and foreign IT markets. We are about people. Valuable ideas and thoughts of each member are the material we build success with.
— Business for people: we create worthwhile projects
— Foreign clients: we do not depend on economic downturn and political instability
— Career development: we won’t let you stop
— Experience exchange with colleagues abroad: business trips to the USA
— We speak your language: we value your needs and offer fitness programs, medical insurance, English classes with native speakers, and other goodies
— The office is a feather in our heat: comfortable working conditions in stylish and hi tech space on the left bank (we will be back there after lockdown)
Join our team to see for yourself we mean what we say!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
27 May 2021