Axiom Connected is looking for a professional who will be involved into our new project — easy to use, transparent and safe platform created to assist consumers with selling or buying a vehicle.
Join us and you'll never be bored!
Take pride in providing users with the best possible software experience and thrive on close working relationships with
Be comfortable with all aspects of software automation. You will be asked to own this part of the testing process - from
helping to select a software package that works well in web and be able to implement it - from scratch - while providing
estimates, creating test plans, and coordinating testing activities. You will need to build and run manual & automated
test scripts across web and possibly mobile applications. You should be strong in all aspects of industry-standard QA
automation practices and processes, status reporting, and tracking applicable quality metrics. You have a curious mind,
a heightened attention to detail, and you get a kick out of “how in the world did you find that bug?!”.
• 4+ years’ experience as an Automation Engineer with an ability to establish and own this discipline for our
• Collaborate with the SCRUM team to support user story and task estimation, develop and implement test
cycles, and support release delivery processes using Agile methodologies.
• Analyze our current software applications both web and mobile, then design, create and maintain automation
solutions from the ground-up using open-source technology.
• Interact and work closely with the Product Owner and Engineering team members during all stages of the
software development life cycle and help bridge the gap between the business and technological sides of the
• As a member of the Scrum team, you will provide daily testing status updates while escalating issues or
• Review user story specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback in
the context of test design & execution for both manual and automated testing.
• Ensure full lifecycle testing, including (but not limited to) functional, integration, regression, performance and
load tests as well as post-production deployment smoke tests & support.
• Design and execute detailed and comprehensive test cases in Microsoft DevOps.
• Develop, deploy, and maintain test automation scripts for functional, regression, load, and integration testing
across web and mobile applications.
• Log detailed defects and recreate them as needed, tracking the defects through to resolution.
• Provide off-hours support as required for project testing, production deployments, maintenance windows and
emergency production issue investigations.
• Take initiative for software quality process efficiency and improvements.
We are automotive industry experts, building enterprise-level tech solutions that are reshaping the future of warranty and beyond.
Job posted on
27 May 2021