ISD Ltd. is Ukrainian Software Development Company, that provides innovative and high quality software development solutions to our clients with substantial, hands on experience developing customized and integrated solutions for healthcare industry.
Project is a solution on automation of processes for costs calculation for laboratory services, billing and acceptance of payment accounting patient insurance, discounts, and individual specifics of laboratories and payers. Programming software allows passing the information from laboratory applications to standard accounting programs.
• Strong knowledge of OOP principles;
• Understanding of QA methodology, software testing;
• Basic knowledge of SQL;
• Test design techniques;
• Exploratory testing skill;
• Basic knowledge of SQL;
• Responsibility, result orientation, teamwork, attentiveness, ability to learn quickly;
• Higher Technical Education: Bachelor Degree or higher;
• Good command of English and Ukrainian language (Oral, Written).
It will be a plus:
• Experience with web automation testing;
• Knowledge of selenium-webdriver, protractor, jasmine;
• Understanding of CI systems (Jenkins, Teamcity).
Tasks and responsibilities:
1. Development of automated test cases based on existing regression;
2. Implementation of new functionality for automated testing framework;
3. Maintenance of existing tests; analyzing testing results;
4. Framework maintenance, code optimization, and refactoring;
5. Analyzing testing results;
6. Issue/defects registering and processing based on automated test results;
7. Document of testing results.
2. Frameworks: Selenium-Webdriver for JS binding, Protractor, Jasmine;
3. Environment: NodeJS
ISD is a Ukrainian Software Development Company, founded in 1993. ISD provides Innovative and high-quality software development solutions to our clients with substantial, hands-on experience developing customized and integrated solutions for healthcare industry. It is proved by 9001:2015, ISO 13485:2016 certificates. We are a team of 700+ professionals. Our solutions used by 400+ clinics and medical laboratories in USA and Canada. We provide advanced experience in complex software solutions across all aspects software development services: business analysis, architecture & design, development, testing, implementation, support and technical maintenance. We offer a wide spectrum of customized solutions and services for a specific client needs. Over a long period of successful work we have obtained unique experience and we continue improving our approaches, SDLC process and quality of our services. Being driven by high SDLC standards and passion to exceed our clients’ expectations, we deliver excellent and up to the market challenging solutions.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
27 May 2021