EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success.
Currently we are looking for a Senior / Regular Systems Engineer (Azure) for our Krakow office.
We look for independent, proactive System Engineers to join our project teams. You’ll be responsible for setting up automated CICD processes, creating IaC solutions, implementing public cloud migrations and integrating various tools to achieve customer goals.
- Drive Infrastructure as Code development by translating business requirements together with solution-, network- and cloud/infrastructure architects and into software and provide modular code that can meet scaling requirements and future demands
- Develop and manage CI/CD process for business application and automate as many processes as possible
- Version control system setup, branching strategy tracking and support
- Involvement into such activities as: service designing, future strategy planning, capacity and performance prediction
- Manage knowledge transfer and mentoring for other DevOps engineers and teams
- Drive changes and continuous improvements of development process
- Advanced knowledge of core Azure services, either IaaS and SaaS set: AZURE Function, Azure API Gateway, Load Balancer, Application Gateway/WAF, Event Grid, AQS
- Strong on Storage technologies: Azure Blob Storage, Azure File Storage, CosmosDB, Azure Datalake Storage
- Proficiency with Windows servers administration
- Familiar with MS stack of application development frameworks
- Familiarity with Chef, Ansible and/or Puppet or any other configuration management tool
- Extensive experience with Source Control management and its influence on the SDLC and DevOps Processes
- Familiarity with Python and powershell scripting
- Experience in Agile best practices
NICE TO HAVE
- Containerization services (AKS, ACI, AVM)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Mentoring programs with experts that will help you to grow
- Discount on Apple products up to 10%
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland
About EPAM International
Relocate to Krakow, Wroclaw, Gdansk or Katowice with EPAM.
EPAM offers opportunities around the globe to create and develop leading technologies for the world’s leading companies. Are you ready to take on the challenge?
EPAM will provide all the necessary help to ensure you get adapted to your new environment.
Our relocation package covers visa and consular fees, flight tickets, monthly accommodation costs, apartment deposit and moving services.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
27 May 2021