On behalf of Qure4u, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Front End Developer to join the Dnipro team on a full-time basis.
Front End Developer is needed for a fast-growing healthcare platform. Based in West Florida we are building out an expansive set of new features that are helping many users to collect their health data, work with their providers, and ultimately improve healthcare!
As a Frontend developer, you will work on SOA Web applications such as high-traffic personal health record platform, high-security provider applications, point of sales applications, and mobile applications.
The environment offers a ton of flexibility, allows for creativity, and depending on experience level, will provide mentorship or opportunities to develop leadership skills.
- Web/Hybrid(PWA) application development
- Write robust, manageable code following best practices
- Analyze application requirements and provide recommended technical design solutions that are secure, efficient, scalable, maintainable, and meet the needs of the business
- Become a self-motivated and result-focused team player
- Closely work with the company management team in the US
- Minimum 2 years Commercial experience with Angular/AngularJS (React JS, Backbone optionally)
- Web Technologies (HTML5, CSS3, Sass).
- Grunt (gulp), Bower, NPM
- Understanding the sense of OOP
- Agile methodologies (Scrum).
- English: Intermediate
- Unit testing (Jasmine)
- Knowledge/Experience with PWA – IOS/Android (Cordova, Capacitor, Telerik or similar)
- RESTful knowledge
- Chrome plugin experience
- Experience with WebRTC, SPA
- Experience with large scale frontend applications
- Excellent time management skills in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Open-minded and creative
- Team player
- Running and support of good initiatives, technicals and organizational
- Delivers pragmatically while writing clean code
- Excited to learn new technologies.
What's in it for you:
- We invest in your potential
- Agile environment
- A unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training, and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates excellent working conditions
About Ciklum International
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
28 May 2021