DataArt is a global software engineering firm. With over 20 years of experience, teams of highly-trained engineers around the world, deep industry sector knowledge, and ongoing technology research, we help clients create custom software that improves their operations and opens new markets.
About the vacancy
DataArt is a global software engineering firm. With over 20 years of experience, teams of highly-trained engineers around the world, deep industry sector knowledge, and ongoing technology research, we help clients create custom software that improves their operations and opens new markets. DataArt started out as a company of friends and has a special culture that distinguishes it from other IT outsourcers, such as:
- Flat structure. There are no “bosses” and “subordinates”.
- We hire people not to a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
- Flexible schedule, ability to change projects, to work from home, to try yourself in different roles.
- Minimal bureaucracy and micromanagement, convenient corporate services.
- 3+ years of experience working with React.js
- Understanding of the Flux architecture and experience working with Redux
- Basic understanding of UI/UX design
- Basic understanding of single-page applications development
- Experience working with Webpack and NPM
- Knowledge of related technologies: HTML5, CSS
- Knowledge of code testing techniques (including BDD, TDD)
- The ability to work with version control systems
- The ability to work with CI systems
- The ability to work with JIRA, Confluence, or similar systems
- Team working skills
- Good spoken English
Would be a plus
- Experience working with Docker/K8S
- Experience working with WebSockets
- Experience working with Sencha Touch/ExtJS, jQueryMobile, etc.
- Experience working other frameworks: Angular.js, Vue.js
- Experience working with MobX
- Experience working with Stylus/SASS/LESS, PhoneGap, and touch devices
- Experience working with CoffeeScript, HAML, Jade
- Experience working with CSS frameworks: Twitter Bootstrap, Foundation, and others.
DataArt с 1997 года проектирует, разрабатывает, модернизирует и поддерживает IT-решения в области финансов, здравоохранения, телекома, туризма, медиа и интернета вещей.
Клиенты DataArt — компании с уникальными бизнес-моделями — находятся в США и Великобритании, а распределенные команды специалистов — в центрах разработки в России, Украине, Польше, Аргентине и Болгарии.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
26 May 2021