Axiom Connected is looking for a professional who will be involved into our new project — easy to use, transparent and safe platform created to assist consumers with selling or buying a vehicle.
Join us and you'll never be bored!
• You are comfortable using git (we use tortoise git on windows, but any git will do.)
• You are great with visual design and have built some things from scratch.
• You understand CSS and react very well and can research possible React controls to fill needs.
• You have worked with SignalR and restful services to give the user a great experience.
• Things will catch your eye and you know it just does not feel right - and you can suggest ways to
improve an existing design.
• You are the 'go-to' person on the team for all things visual and react - and can help other developers
• You have experience doing code reviews in a medium size (~10) or greater team.
• You are comfortable prototyping changes or exploring options as part of the design process.
• You have experience with security testing in the past.
• It is a plus if you have some experience with Kubernetes, Docker, AWS.
• Big plus is if you are familiar with react native or have worked with it before.
We are automotive industry experts, building enterprise-level tech solutions that are reshaping the future of warranty and beyond.
Job posted on
26 May 2021