Based in London, our customer is operating in public health and agriculture. The project is based on using biotechnology and works for improving life quality and agriculture effectiveness in an aggressive environment.
The complex of information technology solutions must be developed for convenient and effective management and establishing in time delivery and deployment in all steps and project branches of all sensitive parts. We are looking for an experienced angular engineer who can create high quality and good performance frontend using best practices for mobile apps.
- Intermediate or higher English level, good communication skills;
- 4+ years of working experience in software engineering;
- Extensive experience developing iOS mobile native applications in Swift/SwiftUI;
- Proven knowledge of Swift programming language;
- Knowledge and experience with SwiftUI and Combine;
- Solid understanding of the full iOS mobile development life cycle;
- Strong knowledge of iOS UI design principles and best practices;
- Experience with at least one of these design architectures: MVVM, MVC, VIPER, Clean (Onion Architecture);
- Expert in UI layouts and creating adaptive layouts for various hardware configurations;
- Experience writing custom views and controls;
- Experience consuming RESTful JSON/XML web services;
- Experience in testing high volume applications: unit test, integration test, performance test;
- Experience using external commercial and open source libraries;
- Experience with Git and GitFlow;
- A solid grasp of fundamental algorithms, data structures, and design patterns;
- Portfolio of apps that you’ve built; ideally available in the App Store;
- Ability to prototype new features and redesign existing ones;
- Excellent problem solving, debugging skills, critical thinking, and communication skills;
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions;
- Aptitude and desire to independently learn new technologies.
Experience in Core Animation, Core Graphics, maps (HERE);
Experience in automated user interface functional testing;
Experience with Scrum/Agile methodologies;
Experience with iOS performance profiling tools and optimization techniques;
Experience with Open API standard (Swagger);
Experience with push notifications;
Working knowledge of Internationalization;
Proficient in Objective-C.
Intellias is a challenge-driven software engineering company, based in Ukraine (Kyiv, Lviv, Odesa, Kharkiv) and locally represented in Berlin, Germany.
Since 2002, we've been helping leading technology companies from EU and North America to create their software products by building and operating world-class engineering teams in Eastern Europe for them
DOU company page: