We’re opening the position of Senior Full-Stack Engineer to join the current team to develop new functionality for an existing service of our customers. The Customer’s platform leverages industry-leading AI and ML for better predictions and prevention of disruptions across the businesses.
We’re opening the position of Senior Full-Stack Engineer to join the current team to develop new functionality for an existing service of our customers. They provide SAAS solutions that help companies to optimize their businesses. These solutions include business planning & execution, processes automation, and optimization. The Customer’s platform leverages industry-leading artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) for better predictions and prevention of disruptions across the businesses. Customers value our experience and want to extend a team to develop new functionality. The current project is related to IAM (Identity Access Management).
- Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing Identity
- Access Management services following the SDLC model
- Proactively monitors the health of the environment and act on fixing any issues and improves the performance of environments
- Develop front-end and back-end part
- Support UAT/production applications as needed
- Participate in all scrum activities (standup, planning, grooming, demo)
- 4+ years of experience with Java
- 2+ years of experience with React
- Proficient in Java Spring Boot, Postgres SQL, Azure (Back-End)
- Knowledge of Security aspects (OAuth and JWT)
- English level — Upper-Intermediate
- Career and professional growth
- Сompetitive salary
- Friendly and highly professional teams
- Big and comfortable office, own parking area, restaurants nearby
- Medical insurance coverage for employees (Сovid-19 included), plus an option for family insurance coverage at a corporate rate
- Paid 12 sick leaves and all holidays
- Paid 18 working vacation days
- English/German language courses
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchens, shower, sports activities: athletics, coffee/tea points, food delivery services, etc.)
We are large enough to solve a complex problem, smart enough to care about every project. Edvantis’ goal is to help our clients achieve more via software engineering as a service.
We are a mature vendor with our HQ in Berlin, Germany, and our development centers in Lviv, Ukraine, and Wroclaw, Poland. By partnering with us you benefit from complete transparency, top talent, established processes, and long-term commitment to every client. We deliver for SAP, BigCommerce, and Smiths Detection among others.
•15+ years of experience
•30+ active Clients
•400+ projects delivered
•90% of Clients refer us
•Executive IT Advisory
•Engineering: Software & Hardware
•Capacity: Managed Team & Staff Augmentation
•Business Process Outsourcing
DOU company page: