Edvantis opens the position of Senior Angular Developer in order to extend the project of our partner, a US-based data analytics company that serves companies operating in the energy industry, especially those focused on exploration and production activities.
Edvantis opens the position of Senior Angular Developer in order to extend the project of our partner, a US-based data analytics company that serves companies operating in the energy industry, especially those focused on exploration and production activities. Its product portfolio includes data sets, reports, alerts, analytics tools, databases, data management tools, and expert advisory, among other services designed to track, analyze and distribute information about onshore oil and gas drilling activities, giving its clients a complete perspective of the sector in the investment decision-making process. Customer develops a large ecosystem of products related to that domain including complex data storages and pipelines, web, mobile, and desktop.
Edvantis engineers work together with customer engineers on various projects. One of these projects – security-related web application.
As a part of the team, you will be implementing a new access control system. Lots of challenging tasks, great communication with the client. Friendly team atmosphere.
- Developing user interface
- Adapting interface for modern web application
- Implementing new application features with Typescript, CSS3, SASS/SCSS, and HTML5
- Consulting with the product management team
- Creating Angular applications from scratch, working with product manager on determining product requirements
- 5+ years of experience as a Front-End Developer
- 3+ years of experience with Angular
- Expert knowledge in CSS3, HTML5, SASS, Responsive web design and writing cross-browser compatible code
- Knowledge in core web and browser concept
- Proven experience implementing front-end Typescript applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver
- English level – Upper-Intermediate
- Career and professional growth
- Сompetitive salary
- Friendly and highly professional teams
- Big and comfortable office, own parking area, restaurants nearby
- Medical insurance coverage for employees (Сovid-19 included), plus an option for family insurance coverage at a corporate rate
- Paid 12 sick leaves and all holidays
- Paid 18 working vacation days
- English/German language courses
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchens, shower, sports activities: athletics, coffee/tea points, food delivery services, etc.)
We are large enough to solve a complex problem, smart enough to care about every project. Edvantis’ goal is to help our clients achieve more via software engineering as a service.
We are a mature vendor with our HQ in Berlin, Germany, and our development centers in Lviv, Ukraine, and Wroclaw, Poland. By partnering with us you benefit from complete transparency, top talent, established processes, and long-term commitment to every client. We deliver for SAP, BigCommerce, and Smiths Detection among others.
•15+ years of experience
•30+ active Clients
•400+ projects delivered
•90% of Clients refer us
•Executive IT Advisory
•Engineering: Software & Hardware
•Capacity: Managed Team & Staff Augmentation
•Business Process Outsourcing
DOU company page:
Job posted on
24 May 2021