This is a long-term contract position on a remote basis with an atmosphere of trust and a flexible schedule.
Apply if you are passionate about building great software and get excited about working on a complex product domain.
Upwork is the leading tech solution for companies looking to hire the best talent, maintain flexibility, and get more done. We’re passionate about our mission to create economic opportunities, so people have better lives. Every year, more than $2 billion of work is done through Upwork by skilled professionals who want the freedom of working anytime, anywhere.
This position is through Upwork’s Talent Innovation Program (TIP). Our TIP team is a global group of professionals that augment Upwork’s business. Our TIP team members are located all over the world.
This is a long-term contract position.
We are looking for Senior and Lead Frontend Developers to build up one of our most complicated website’s SPAs! You will be working on sophisticated UI applications such as recording candidate applications, messaging, and lots of real-time interactions and resolving client needs to complete the hiring process.
We’re taking advantage of Vue.js, Nuxt.js, Angular.js, Web Components, AWS, Docker, microservices, Symfony to help build apps that millions of freelancers use every day.
- you will be working with teams of 15+ engineers, product managers, and -designers to build outstanding features for our users!;
- you will ensure and maintain a high level of quality for UI components;
- you will need to attend at least three meetings weekly (often in EET evenings and lasting 1-2 hrs each).
- 8+ years of software development experience;
- extensive experience with a modern JS framework, such as Vue (preferred), React, or Angular;
- experience with unit testing and end-to-end UI testing;
- basic understanding of accessibility (WCAG) guidelines and engineering principles;
- self-motivation, self-organization and self-education skills;
- English on at least an intermediate level (should be able to pass the technical interview in English).
Nice to have:
- basic knowledge of PHP, Node.js, or other server-side languages;
- basic knowledge of system design principles;
- experience with Jenkins/C.
This position is now open in the following locations: Ukraine, Poland, Belarus, Slovakia, Russia, Romania, Bulgaria, Czechia, Turkey, Pakistan, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Israel, Kazakhstan, Hungary, Croatia, Italy, Brazil, Greece, Palestine, Armenia, Argentina, Georgia.
Upwork is the world's largest online workplace where savvy businesses and professional freelancers go to work!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
24 May 2021