We are looking for a DevOps engineer who will be responsible for developing a part of the system, including designing it to fit into the architecture, possibly prototyping the user-interface, and then implementing, building, unit-testing, and integrating the components that are part of the solution.
Maintenance of existing SW components will be also part of the role.
· Application support (1st to 3rd line, usage and technical) in a Linux environment
· Application administration, monitoring, optimization, in-depth troubleshooting (application, interface with IT environment, JVM), testing
· Potentially involved with development/automation of the service (packaging, optimization of the solution, automated deployment, monitoring & analytics, HA, cluster, …) to integrate/scale the solution to a large-scale IT environment.
· Be active in internal community
· Bachelor's degree in Engineering, or Computer Science
· 2 years or more of relevant experience, which can include internship
· Proficient with Linux, including related IT environment
· Proficient with automation and scripting (e.g. shell)
· Proficient with servlet containers such as Tomcat
· Proficient with Web Services (http/https, REST).
· Proficient reading, understanding and troubleshooting JVM
· Proficient with SQL in general, at least basic DBA knowledge (e.g. indexing, optimization)
· Ability to solve complex problems quickly and completely, and document solutions
· Excellent team player and problem solver with a high level of self-motivation and initiative.
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Experience with user support
· Good English (written/spoken)
· Experience with source versioning (GIT)
· Experienced with binary management systems (Artifactory, Nexus)
· Experience with Groovy
· Experience with Docker
· Experience with automated deployment framework (e.g. Ansible)
· Experienced with using Agile development methodology (Scrum, Scaled agile, Kanban).
· Experience with Gerrit and continuous integration tools such as Jenkins
A leading digital services and software company TietoEVRY creates digital advantage for businesses and society. We are a leading digital services and software company with local presence and global capabilities. Our Nordic values and heritage steer our success.
Headquartered in Finland, TietoEVRY employs around 24 000 experts globally. The company serves thousands of enterprise and public sector customers in more than 90 countries. TietoEVRY’s annual turnover is approximately EUR 3 billion and its shares are listed on the NASDAQ in Helsinki and Stockholm as well as on the Oslo Børs.
Job posted on
24 May 2021