Our product consists of many different components, including application server, web server, web application and desktop application. We work close with special hardware products and there's much room for innovation.
Videobet unit is responsible for the development, delivery, infrastructure, and support of around 40,000 gaming machines around the world. Our machines can be found in all kinds of venues, from bookmakers and casinos to bingo halls and bars. By coupling cutting-edge technology for our platform and games with dynamic and responsive operational support processes — Videobet is the world leader in the development and management of land-based, server supported, gaming systems.
• Have proficiency in Java and willingness to learn and develop further
• Think of problems like puzzles and enjoy solving them
• Always insist on understanding problems completely to be able to implement proper solutions instead of quick fixes
• Are interested in full-stack development
• Have good communication skills in English
As a plus
• Having experience with large scale client-server systems
• Having experience with Unix-like operating systems
• Having experience with load testing large scale systems
• Having experience with any of the following technologies: Oracle Database, Hibernate, Spring boot, JBoss/WildFly application server, OSGI, Git, GitLab
• Will help us implement new functionalities as well as enhance the existing solutions
• Will work on an in-house product following the principle “take your time to do things properly”
• Will have a possibility to learn about and work on all aspects of a diverse product including various high availability server-client applications, web applications, and desktop applications
• Will be able to see the immediate result of your work on our specialized hardware products
Playtech is the world’s largest online gaming software supplier traded on the London Stock Exchange Main Market, offering cutting-edge, value-added solutions to the industry’s leading operators. Company’s business portfolio consists of the most prominent names in the business, including William Hill, Netplay, Betfred, Mansion, Bet365, etc.
Playtech develops unified software platforms and content for the online and land-based gaming industry, together with providing a range of ancillary services such as marketing, hosting and CRM services. Leading gaming applications include casino, poker, bingo, sports betting, live gaming, casual and fixed odds games.
DOU company page: