4+ years of experience in system administration and configuration. Familiarity with Windows-based systems
Our client is a movie, music, and music video distributor. The company signs agreements for the distribution of media content to large and small (indie) labels via various platforms (e.g. YouTube, Spotify, Pandora, etc.).
These platforms have various technical requirements. The need to meet these requirements and related business processes leads to significant labor efforts in the IT industry. At present, a quarter of all employees of our client are technical experts.
DataArt specialists determine the needs of the concerned parties and help improve the IT systems of the client. The set of technological tools has to be up to date so that every system can be adapted to the constantly changing requirements of the media industry.
We hire people not to a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
- Analyze current infrastructure services, apps, used technologies and toolsets
- Set up and maintain the server infrastructure
- Write technical documentation
- Participate in other ongoing platform integration efforts to deliver next-generation, full-service distribution products
- Interact and collaborate with a team of engineers and designers
- Work with new technologies and tools in a highly-collaborative, Agile environment
- 4+ years of experience in system administration and configuration
- Familiarity with Windows-based systems
- Experience administrating Windows systems
- Knowledge of Windows server (2019+): Active Directory (including MFA not through RADIUS), PowerShell basics (for automation), IIS, Group policy
- Experience working with Systems management (KACE or alternatives)
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Deployment Toolkit
- Experience working with Terraform (writing custom modules, managing upgrades, working with AWS providers)
- Solid experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Working knowledge of Fargate, ECR, Lambda, S3, SNS, SQS
- Experience with the automation of systems (Chef)
- Familiarity with security best practices in regards to servers or containers
- Troubleshooting, bug scoping, and good problem-solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Good spoken English
Would be a plus
- Experience with the digital media industry
- Knowledge of development methodologies, particularly with Agile/Scrum
DataArt с 1997 года проектирует, разрабатывает, модернизирует и поддерживает IT-решения в области финансов, здравоохранения, телекома, туризма, медиа и интернета вещей.
Клиенты DataArt — компании с уникальными бизнес-моделями — находятся в США и Великобритании, а распределенные команды специалистов — в центрах разработки в России, Украине, Польше, Аргентине и Болгарии.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
20 May 2021