Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a digital transformation services and software engineering firm providing bespoke IT solutions that drive business change. In financial services we deliver complex projects with high skilled engineering talents.
If you would like to help us build engineering solutions that make difference for our global financial industry clients, this may be your opportunity.
In Markets program such E-trading Hub we build critical platform for risks assement and compliance rules verification.
We are looking for a results-oriented Project Manager to join our Markets program in Kiev. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with excellent analytical and presentation skills. The candidate should also have strong communication skills, enabling them to work with key business stakeholders and partners to deliver business critical UI and integration projects. A keen sense of ownership and sense of urgency is a must.
- Java 8
- Oracle Database
- Implement process flows, services, business logic and user interfaces
- Implement integration services
- Keep clean design and architecture
Mandatory Skills Description:
- Knowledge of OOP fundamentals and Design Patterns (GoF)
- React, Angular
- Java 8+, JEE: JMS/MQ
- Spring 4: Data, Security, REST
- Hibernate ORM
- HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
- XML, XSLT, WSDL, XSD, Xpath
- Knowledge of Oracle SQL and PL/SQL
- Knowledge of best practices and design patterns in workflow applications development
- Process development experience with BPMS solution: IBM BPM, Activity BPM is a plus
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
30 April 2021