We are looking for strong Middle Frontend Developer on SSO portal project which provides a single access point for a set of new tools. SSO Portal is Internal, developed and hosted in-house application. Main Stack: Typescript, React , Redux.
Dish Ukraine is a wholly owned subsidiary of Dish Technologies LLC. Our mission is to develop software for a new generation of video streaming products for use in a wide variety of markets ranging from satellite television to home security systems.
The SSO portal provides a single access point for a set of new tools. SSO Portal is Internal, developed and hosted in-house application.
Application usage - Subscription Packs, Channels, Promotions Management; Screens and ribbons management with Collection Composer; Search and play assets; Delete, extend, lookup or truncate assets, VOD pricing and Licensors management with CMS Run.
Required Skill set
- Deep understanding of JS principles
- Experience with Typescript
- HTML, CSS/LESS/SCSS
- React (react hooks), Redux
- Git flow (bitbucket, GitLab)
- Experience with Ant Design or similar UI libraries
- Deep understanding of REST
- Intermediate English or higher
Will be a plus
- Experience with Cypress Test
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with React-native
- Experience with Agile and Scrum
- Individual development plan and technical/soft trainings, certificates.
- English classes.
- Paid swimming pool/gym as a part of social packet.
- Medical insurance
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning courses
- Remote work during quarantine
About Dish Ukraine
DISH is a Fortune 200 company with more than $15 billion in annual revenue that continues to redefine the communications industry. Our legacy is innovation and a willingness to challenge the status quo, including reinventing ourselves. We disrupted the pay-TV industry in the mid-90s with the launch of the DISH satellite TV service, taking on some of the largest U.S. corporations in the process, and grew to be the fourth-largest pay-TV provider.
We are doing it again with the first live, internet-delivered TV service — Sling TV — that bucks traditional pay-TV norms and gives consumers a truly new way to access and watch television. Now we have our sights set on upending the wireless industry and unseating the entrenched incumbent carriers. We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win — it’s in our DNA.
We’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
2 July 2021