We are looking for Senior React Native Developer.
Our client is developing a platform which provides people live information about places they want to go before they go there.
Project description: Our client is developing a platform which provides people live information about places they want to go before they go there. Users can post their own questions and quickly receive a video answer to questions like "How long is the line at Starbucks?" or "What are the daily specials at Maria's Pizzeria today?".
- Minimum of 5 years as a Front-End Engineer
- Extensive experience using the React Native framework, including managing the entire app lifecycle in both the Apple and Adobe ecosystems
- Deep knowledge of the nuances and constraints of each of these ecosystems
- Ability to create pixel-perfect screens from design composites
- Commitment to a software development workflow that includes Unit, Component, Integration and End to End testing via Jest, Detox, Appium, and similar technologies
- Experience with configuring and managing systems for tracking user interactions to support data-driven development
Nice to have
- Experience working with early-stage and early-growth startups
- Experience working with React Native Maps Package, Google Maps APIs, and building out map-based mobile apps
- Strength in Data Analysis, including a strong foundational understanding of Statistics and elementary Data Science
- Frontend development
- Payment integrations
- A/B test features
- Designs to optimize key metrics such as conversion, engagement, and retention
- Good opportunities to work with remarkable teams from all over the world
- Lighthearted, inspiring and open company culture
- Opportunities to travel
- Health Insurance coverage
- English language courses
- Fresh fruit and other snacks onsite
-Fun corporate events :)
Intellectsoft is a digital transformation consultancy that provides cutting edge engineering solutions for global organizations.
Our mission is to help enterprises accelerate adoption of new technologies, untangle complex issues that always emerge during digital evolution, and orchestrate ongoing innovation. Established in 2007, the company is headquartered in New York and operates in multiple offices and engineering centers in the US, the UK, the Nordic region and Eastern Europe.
Our main focus is on new and emerging technologies, such as Cognitive Computing, Decentralized Applications, and Internet-of-Things.
Among our clients are globally recognized brand names, such as Universal Pictures, Jaguar Motors, Qualcomm, Ernst & Young, Clinique, Bombardier, London Stock Exchange, Harley-Davidson and many others.
For more information please visit our website www.intellectsoft.net.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
27 April 2021