- Healthcare domain
- Friendly, international and strong team (all are either strong middles or seniors)
- You can join the project in one of GL offices or fully remotely
Globallogic is currently extending cooperation with its US client and building a QE Team. We are excited to work with one of the largest retail pharmacy, health and daily living destination across the USA and Europe. This is a great opportunity to join a new team, work in an international environment and build a long-term relationship with the customer. Our teams are co-located with the customer in USA & Europe. We deliver various services in this strategic partnership to build a new pharmacy platform: Product architecture and development, Integration, DevOps, User Experience and Design, Agile coaching.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Automation testing using Java.
- Understanding of distributed systems.
- In-depth knowledge of SDLC and STLC in the Agile delivery model.
- Integration testing experience in the complex multi-systems environments.
- Experience analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
- Functional testing experience with hands-on automation script execution.
- Test suite optimization and risk based testing.
- Defect management process, including reporting, tracking, escalation and closure.
- Perform all testing activities, including planning, designing, scripting, execution, and reporting.
- Identify issues, risks and dependencies escalating and managing where appropriate.
- Review of Software requirements, Preparation of Test cases, Execution of Tests, Reporting of Defects, Preparation of test reports.
- Execute regression testing, followed by in depth analysis every time when changes are made to the code to fix defects.
- Reviews and synthesizes business requirements, functional specifications, and user information to understand end user requirements and business process context.
- Execute all the test cases and report defects, define severity and priority for each defect.
- Design and manage the processes and controls to ensure testing meets agreed quality standards and all relevant stakeholders have visibility of testing progress and quality.
What's in for you?
- Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
- Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
- Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
27 April 2021