Client, a market leading, North-West based Fintech software company develops next-generation analytics and optimisation software designed to address challenges around 'Big Data' in the Financial Services space.
The team are committed to pushing the boundaries of the products we work with and helping our clients deliver leading-edge analytics to help solve very real business challenges. You will work with modern technologies and be an integral part of continuing to evolve our high-performing platform. If you are serious about being a part of the fast-paced and exciting journey, then this project should be top of the list!
Project will cover creation and evolution of high performance product for reconciliation system for transaction management, with low latency capabilities with focus on back end system.
* Provide expertise into requirements and design definition - write technical documents
* Development activities
* Troubleshooting development and production problems
* Conducting testing
* Provide support for existing software and end-users
* Participate in peer design and code reviews
* Proactively collaborate with teammates and communicate with remote team members
* Lead group of people (up to 10), driving actions and being supportive for less experienced team members
* Cooperate closely with Business people on client-side
Mandatory Skills Description:
- 5+ years of proven experience with Python
- 3+ years of wokring in similar Lead role (supervise team of developers)
- Experience working PostgreSQL
- OOP/OOD knowledge, design patterns
- TDD, BDD notion
- Experience in Agile Scrum environments
- Maven and Distributed SCM (GIT)
- financial background would be a great advantage
- Flask / Django
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
22 April 2021