Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Java Developer with 3+ years of experience in Java/Spring development to join our team.
The ideal candidate is ready to do product work and take part in developing the financial application for subcontractor's invoices processing.
Please note that even though you are applying for this position, you may be offered other projects to join within EPAM Anywhere.
- Design and implementation of new modules and features
- Peer-to-peer code review
- Implementation of unit and integration tests
- 3+ years of experience in Java/Spring development
- Ability to analyze requirements, create technical designs, and write high-quality code
- Experience with Java 11+ Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Security
- Knowledge of the SQL and PostgreSQL
- Ability to decompose and estimate tasks
T- roubleshooting skills
Nice to have
- Experience with Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, Spring Integration
- Knowledge and practical experience with OpenShift (OKD), Docker
- Knowledge and practical experience in CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of PL/pgSQL or another procedural language
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Work in enterprise-level projects on a long-term basis
- Full-time remote work (you can work from anywhere you are)
- Health insurance
- Unlimited access to learning courses (LinkedIn learning, EPAM training courses, English regular classes, Internal Library)
- Community of 38,000+ industry’s top professionals
About EPAM Systems
EPAM Systems is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and software development services, with more than 36,700+ employees worldwide.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
21 April 2021